WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Do you like the music your child listens to?
  • 17.6% - I do, strangely enough! Guess I’m not so old after all. 134
  • 24% - I do, but only because it’s my generation’s music. Chip off the old block, that one. 183
  • 24.7% - I like a few songs, I guess. Whatever. 188
  • 9.2% - I don’t really like it. 70
  • 9.2% - I don’t actually know, they always wear headphones when they listen. 70
  • 15.2% - My child doesn’t listen to music. 116
761 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

cycokiller

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cycokiller

I can't get into the music these days.. seems like everyone uses that Auto-tune stuff. It all sounds the same to me.

Give me some Slayer and I'm good.

4F682120446F6E277420746F756368206D652074686572652100

ehatfield19

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ehatfield19

They should have an " I do and don't" option. I just cannot stand 1 direction! But the rest is ok. Our bundles even appreciate our Metallica!!!! They rule.

Our kids and the band.

Love you Kirk Hammett

Erica Hatfield

lavakris

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lavakris

Mine are little and helpless so they're stuck with mommy's music. Sooo.... yes.

cedaroo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages cedaroo

"I do, but only because it’s my generation’s music."

My kids grew up listening to my music, which is now *our* music. But if they didn't:

My car, my rules, my music.

viidim7

quality posts: 3 Private Messages viidim7

My preschooler listens to the Wiggles, which I actually enjoy. He also listens to whatever I happen to turn on, which is usually classical.

compunaut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages compunaut

My child doesn’t listen to music. Sad, but true. He's been diagnosed on the autism spectrum and the aversion to music is one of the more obvious behavioral quirks compared to the rest of us (neurotypicals).

deadeye37

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deadeye37

There is only so many times you can listen to Old MacDonald Had A Farm and The Wheels On The Bus.....

So yes, my child's taste in music doesn't match my own. My older kids like what I like since that's all they get to listen to

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

2.5yo and 7yo enjoy everything from The Ramones to Dan Zanes to OCSupertones to Ralph's World. They rock.

dnlkolender

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dnlkolender

My child shows little response to most music...

What a silly silver tabby! :p