4%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

envoyxl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages envoyxl

I am a soon to be father. This appears to be a good deal, but can we use these if we plan to breastfeed, or is that a different type of bottle? I would ask the ol' lady but she is sleeping. Also, would it be a good idea to buy both sets, or just the All in 1?

sste0390

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sste0390

If you are going to formula feed this is a great deal! I would double check nipple availability to buy extras though! If you are breastfeeding, you might want to find a brand that adapts to your pump (though it's not necessary). Also, I found that if you breast/bottle feed, it's helpful to have a wider nipple base, or your child may not go from bottle to breast as easily.

envoyxl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages envoyxl

Thanks for the info. I think I will pass on this woot.

ckelsh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckelsh

I was given one of these bottles and really hated it. It's a very personal thing, though, so what works for one may not work for another.

wolfedc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wolfedc

My wife and I went with fancy bottles at first but it did not take long for us to realize that washing bottles is a huge pain and not something that sleep deprived people enjoy doing. Do yourself a favor and buy Platex drop ins (or the generic version) Also do yourself another favor and do not warm your bottles room temperature works just fine and has saved us a lot of headaches. On the road if she got hungry no problem pull a bottle of water out of the baby bag mix and feed. At home We kept a gallon bottle of water on the counter and used it to mix formula.

310susanf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 310susanf
wolfedc wrote:My wife and I went with fancy bottles at first but it did not take long for us to realize that washing bottles is a huge pain and not something that sleep deprived people enjoy doing. Do yourself a favor and buy Platex drop ins (or the generic version) Also do yourself another favor and do not warm your bottles room temperature works just fine and has saved us a lot of headaches. On the road if she got hungry no problem pull a bottle of water out of the baby bag mix and feed. At home We kept a gallon bottle of water on the counter and used it to mix formula.

THEY ARE $7.98 AT BABIES R US (NEWBORN SET), SORRY WOOT - MAYBE NOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL BUT WITH SHIPPING YOU MIGHT COME OUT AHEAD AT "THE WOOT"

jeremyjutkowitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremyjutkowitz
envoyxl wrote:I am a soon to be father. This appears to be a good deal, but can we use these if we plan to breastfeed, or is that a different type of bottle? I would ask the ol' lady but she is sleeping. Also, would it be a good idea to buy both sets, or just the All in 1?

We have a one month old, I would not buy a set... Get a few different bottles... Single ones... See what works best for your baby... Then buy a few... We seem to be using the same 2 bottles over and over again... Very quickly you won't need the 4 oz bottles anymore.

slyman1101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slyman1101

I have used these bottles before and my daughter HATED them. The material the nipple is made of is much tougher and harder than most nipples and it is one of the few bottles she absolutely wouldn't use.