WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fishing for Fisher-Price

Instead of going toy shopping, I used to get toys for my family by fishing at the pond next to the highway. It worked for awhile, but after catching my 26th tire, I decided to start buying Fisher-Price toys instead. They're fun, they're colorful, and best of all, they don't come covered in algae.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I say it's never too early to introduce the kiddo to Batman.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

ckjy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ckjy

The Fisher Price Rock-A-Stack is notorious for blue dye that rubs off of the plastic. Parents beware.

Consumerist blog post

Amazon review noting same concern

tigerfish313

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tigerfish313
ckjy wrote:The Fisher Price Rock-A-Stack is notorious for blue dye that rubs off of the plastic. Parents beware.

I'll have to keep an eye on mine, thanks for that!

On another note, I bought the stack and roll cups last time they were on woot, and my 8 month old son LOVES them! There are so many different ways he can play with them, I don't see them getting boring for him anytime soon.

bajeckabean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bajeckabean
tigerfish313 wrote:I'll have to keep an eye on mine, thanks for that!

On another note, I bought the stack and roll cups last time they were on woot, and my 8 month old son LOVES them! There are so many different ways he can play with them, I don't see them getting boring for him anytime soon.

Agreed! Who knew that little cups with a rattling ball would be the most exciting thing EVER for a baby?! We've had them since our son was about 5 months old and he plays with them all the time and almost always chooses them over other more expensive toys. Two thumbs up!

We also have the Little People doll house and my daughter looooved it. We've saved it for our son, when he's a little bigger, because it's gender neutral enough for him. Makes lots of fun noises with a doorbell, flushing toilet whir, and washing machine.

hrbolling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hrbolling

Re: Animal Sounds Zoo, this looks like a terrible deal, since the mothership is selling it for $39.95 with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Little-People-Talkers-Animal/dp/B009PPHEKA