WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Items for Little Humans

Distract your baby from the cruel, cruel world they live in with some toys! Make it easier on yourself when you say "don't look over there" or "don't listen to that" by placing a toy in your kid's hands, allowing you to hide the world's misery from your child for a few more precious years.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

My niece is due in July. What would you suggest out of these for the baby?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

brandymcraig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandymcraig

The Zolo stacker sucks. The rings are too tight to fit around the middle stick. One of the rings did not make the sound, either. It's cute, but not a usable learning toy, as even an adult can hardly get the rings to fit back on.

selune13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages selune13
ThunderThighs wrote:My niece is due in July. What would you suggest out of these for the baby?

Definitely the play mat. My best friend's kid loved his so much, I got one for my future niece, due 2/10.

selune13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages selune13

Also, got sensory toy from Woot. Totally sucks. Even I can barely find the exact spot to squeeze to make that sucker make noise. Would be better if it was motion activated.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

selune13 wrote:Definitely the play mat. My best friend's kid loved his so much, I got one for my future niece, due 2/10.

Funny, that's the one I was spying.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

kinnick40

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kinnick40
ThunderThighs wrote:Funny, that's the one I was spying.

Playmats are great! But I think you can find a similar product cheaper elsewhere... just my 2 cents. That said, our kids also had the Fisher Price Activity Playwall (good for when they started sitting and then pulling up- they loved pulling the tabs to make the animal noises) and the Infantino Lullabuddy sheep was also a hit.

coreopsis79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coreopsis79
selune13 wrote:Definitely the play mat. My best friend's kid loved his so much, I got one for my future niece, due 2/10.

My daughter didn't like play mats at all. I think the ones with music and movement sensor might be better. Every baby I know love swings, but too bad Woot isn't selling that today.

lgordon31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lgordon31

Has anyone bought the shopping cart cover? What does the fabric feel like - soft and fluffy? or scratchy?

mrgrogg

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mrgrogg
ThunderThighs wrote:My niece is due in July. What would you suggest out of these for the baby?

The playwall would have been amazing for my kid. He's 2-1/2 now, so I missed the window. I really wish I'd known that existed a couple years ago!

----------
How much work could a network net if a network could net work?

Hippie2MARS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hippie2MARS

I have THREE baby showers coming up in the near future. ONE of them will be getting the Jeep Shopping Cart Cover. I *might* come back and get the Play Wall too.

SalsaShark42

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SalsaShark42

So...was anyone else's order cancelled?