2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

lichme

quality posts: 3059 Private Messages lichme

Man I wish I had one of these growing up. I had a LOT of legos, and it looks like there is a lot of room to build and expand with this thing. Plus an easy place to store everything is a huge bonus.

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3695 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

a video for your viewing pleasure from youtube courtesy of the manufacturer

http://youtu.be/evWjSmQ5gU0

[MOD: Pls note that video shows a train different than the one we are selling.]

conanthelibrarian

conanthelibrarian wrote:a video for your viewing pleasure from youtube courtesy of the manufacturer

http://youtu.be/evWjSmQ5gU0

[MOD: Pls note that video shows a train different than the one we are selling.]

Train???? this is a video of the activity table that you are selling.

armywife1996

quality posts: 1 Private Messages armywife1996

http://www.amazon.com/KidKraft-Lego-Compatible-Activity-Table/dp/B001FVRS0I 4 stars out of 56 reviews, the cut out on the side looks slightly different, but I think it's the same table

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

conanthelibrarian wrote:Train???? this is a video of the activity table that you are selling.

That also comes with a train.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

conanthelibrarian

ThunderThighs wrote:That also comes with a train.

OH!! my mistake! my apologies @Thunderthighs!

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1071 Private Messages whatsamattaU

This has sold multiple times last year, from $59.99 to $79.99, but last time and this time $69.99.

Reference point:
http://www.mywoot.net/kids/past/search.php?question=KidKraft+2-in-1

For example, last woot:
http://kids.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5261859

ap210

quality posts: 48 Private Messages ap210

ARGH! Wish these would ship to Hawaii. My kid would love this. :/

1. 11/6Rmba
  2. 11/13Scba
  3. 11/16LtchWlssSystm
  4. 11/16Gmbrdg
  5. 11/16SnDskPlyr
  6. 11/16UFO
  7. 11/16LtchWlssHdphns"lbl fll ff"
  8. 11/17LtchXbxhdst
  9. 11/173xLkFrg
  10. 11/25iPdShfflClck
  11. 12/62xBpMntrs
  12. 12/133xNxs25XM

LEM-

quality posts: 147 Private Messages LEM-

Bought one of these last time around for my 5 yr. old.

A few quick insights:

1. Assembly/setup very easy.

2. The table is very solid and can sustain some abuse.

3. Lego base works great with both included and original lego pieces.

4. Lego "compatible" pieces are not as nicely build as the original legos, I guess they are made of material that is a bit tougher or are not as accurately measured, so it is somewhat a challenge to connect/disconnect some pieces (while others work fine). But that said, they do work with original Lego: kids mixed them up already and use all.

5. The train tracks are again a little bit lesser quality than Thomas (I had to file one of the pieces a bit before the connection fit), but they are compatible with original Thomas tracks: you can kind of see the "switch" when move from one to another - but they do connect and the trains can easily move between them.

6. The train works very well with original Thomas train pieces.

7. Overall the table itself is more useful for the Lego than for train set, because if you have any tracks other than included, the assembly won't fit on it, but you can do several Lego projects at a time on it.

8. Kids love it (both 5 yr old and 9 yr old play with it!)

9. All in all a good buy. Even though some pieces build quality is a bit lesser - you can't beat the price. You get all three: A table, a "Lego" set and a train set for just a bit more than the store price of any one "original" component.

maelstrom83

quality posts: 1 Private Messages maelstrom83

I bought one of these the last time they came up for my kids at Christmas, ages 3 and 6. I had some concerns before ordering due to complaints about sturdiness and construction quality, but many of these reviews read something like, "My four year old stood on the table, and it broke. What gives?" It received enough good reviews to make me feel comfortable ordering, however, and when I gave it to them at Christmas, I made sure they knew not to sit or stand on the table.

My family has been so happy with this purchase. As mentioned above, putting the table together took only minutes and included the allen wrench needed for assembly. It's actually more sturdy than I expected, and just the right size for the kids. We haven't used the train tracks or train side, so I can't comment on that use, but the LEGO surface works great with all the LEGO bricks I saved from when I was young. We also don't really use the storage inside, since you have to lift the LEGO surface, bricks attached, to get inside. Instead, we just keep all the bricks in a Rubbermaid bin that fits perfectly underneath.

My 6 year old daughter also received a Kindle Fire for Christmas, but most days would rather sit down and play LEGOs at this LEGO table. I absolutely love it.

1 Lonely Woot.

tomteguben

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomteguben

I bought one of these for my kids last spring and they just got it for Christmas. My kids are 3 and 1.5 years old. They really love the train set. It is compatible with thier other wood train pieces (Nuchi and Ikea brand pieces). You can only set up a small track on the table, but it is still great for storing all the pieces in one spot.

sansclsmls

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sansclsmls

Bought one last year for my kids. 4yo Girl and 6yo boy.

They love it. They play with this more than any other toys in the house. More than Disney princesses and Iron Man toys. We paired this up with one of those city/road rugs and they get to incorporate Match Box cars as well.

The included bits work well with Lego and Thomas brands.

Oh, and this is the easiest "assembly required" there is. I think it's 8 screws. Cinch.

brunoanddenise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brunoanddenise

I got this for my son and it's pretty good. I did glue the tracks that come with it to the train side so they'd stay in place and then he can't lose the tracks. The Lego side gets used more often and I took away the pieces that come with it (all junk) and use original Legos which work very well on the table. Both the normal Legos as well as Duplo ones.
The trains that come with it are also on the cheap side but the tracks will take Thomas trains just fine.
Very easy to put together as well.

digitalskyline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digitalskyline

And I thought all the kids were playing Minecraft these days.

abroxson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abroxson

I am seriously considering buying this for my daughter.

On another note.... Has anyone noticed the color and orientation of the squares for the lego top? Looks very familiar.

rodinlebaiser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rodinlebaiser

I bought this one last time it was up for my son's room. He is too little now but I have other Kid Kraft products and knew that someday this would be a hit so I snagged it. I guess I could have waited until now but happy I have it either way!

daleffel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daleffel

Bought this as a Christmas present for 2 year old triplets. They all love it. The quality is excellent. Two of them have sat on it at the same time and there was no buckling of the top board (45 lbs). Very happy with the quality of the table & train set. I give this a strong 10!

cdaligou

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdaligou

Okay, you guys have single-handedly convinced me! Some of the reviews on Amazon had me waivering, but everyone on here was so positive, I decided to take the plunge. I hope my girls love it!

rlamson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlamson

We got one of these and expected great things.
WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED AND REGRETTED BUYING IT.
This uses a Lego imitation that does not work. Our grand-daughter was excited at first, but soon realized it was virtually worthless. The wood is nice as a piece of furniture, but as a play-item -- don't waste your money.

jbjoseph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbjoseph
rlamson wrote:We got one of these and expected great things.
WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED AND REGRETTED BUYING IT.
This uses a Lego imitation that does not work. Our grand-daughter was excited at first, but soon realized it was virtually worthless. The wood is nice as a piece of furniture, but as a play-item -- don't waste your money.

Can't you just throw away the imitation Lego products?