WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kids Random Shirt 3-Pack

OMG u guys, we're like sooooo totally random! Who even knows what kind of designs you'll get on these items? U gotta take a chance if you wanna dance with romance! Like my status if ur random tooo!

lstaff

quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff

Price can't be beat!!!!
(and, for those of you unfamiliar with this sale: Yes, you may get shirts that you don't feel are appropriate for your little one to wear, or to wear to school. But if you are a true wooter, you either push that envelope edge, or you let them wear 'em on weekends!!!)

sjperry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjperry

Is shipping free on these 'cause they're shirts? Please? It's not their fault they got bumped from ShirtWoot.

slowerlowerud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slowerlowerud

I'm in for two! Errr, six! Ummm, always buy three! I'm so confused.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sjperry wrote:Is shipping free on these 'cause they're shirts? Please? It's not their fault they got bumped from ShirtWoot.

Sorry but they do qualify for the $5 All You Can Ship. So after your first order, additional orders ship free until midnight Central.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

N8rod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages N8rod

I check Woot everyday just for this.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Sizing chart is borked.

move along

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

Are these 100% the new shirts or is there any chance, however slim, of receiving one printed on AA?

applepieisyum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages applepieisyum

In for at least one, I might be back later on in the day to see if I want to add another 3 pack to it. With 2 kids who wear the same size, more shirts can never be a bad thing.

Lien007

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lien007
j5 wrote:Sizing chart is borked.

Yeah looks like it wasn't adjusted from a shirt.woot post. Proper link should be here

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lien007 wrote:Yeah looks like it wasn't adjusted from a shirt.woot post. Proper link should be here

Wait! What? Where? I'm seeing the same charts as your link.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SiltLifted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SiltLifted

The joys of having 8 kids - 2 sets of three in size 12, 10, 8, and 4 - free shipping on all! WOOHOO!!

We live, we die, we get judged - which side are you on?

Lien007

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lien007
ThunderThighs wrote:Wait! What? Where? I'm seeing the same charts as your link.

hmm, looks like it was fixed. link was broken earlier when i posted

KarmaSita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KarmaSita
Adelas wrote:Are these 100% the new shirts or is there any chance, however slim, of receiving one printed on AA?

I was wondering the same thing. The new shirts kid sizes have stretched out necks and fit poorly, so even if they are cheap they wouldnt be worth it.
Really disappointing because I loved putting my kid in woot shirts, but these new ones are crap.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
KarmaSita wrote:I was wondering the same thing. The new shirts kid sizes have stretched out necks and fit poorly, so even if they are cheap they wouldnt be worth it.

I do prefer the AA blanks myself, but only one of the newer K8's I have purchased had a really stretched out neck (unfortunately it was the cute Not Like the Others monsters one that is unwearable). I thought something was wrong with it, but Woot service never returned my query.

The new blanks do fit a bit too baggy on my tall, slender son but I'm planning to use them as his sleep shirts this summer, so I'm making a purchase.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
JRRB wrote:I thought something was wrong with it, but Woot service never returned my query.

Hi there,
Hopefully you checked your spam folder to make sure your reply didn't fall in there by mistake. You may wish to email them again about your issue.

I'm just hanging out, really.

JRRB

inkycatz wrote:Hi there,
Hopefully you checked your spam folder to make sure your reply didn't fall in there by mistake. You may wish to email them again about your issue.

I do check my spam folder about once a week, and I never saw the reply (though I did get the original automated response). I sent another message to try again. Thanks!

JRRB

JRRB wrote:I do check my spam folder about once a week, and I never saw the reply (though I did get the original automated response). I sent another message to try again. Thanks!

I already have a response -- great customer service!

Pochacco1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Pochacco1

Thanks, going to AVOID all Kids Shirts until they solve the Shirt Quality issue.

KarmaSita wrote:I was wondering the same thing. The new shirts kid sizes have stretched out necks and fit poorly, so even if they are cheap they wouldnt be worth it.
Really disappointing because I loved putting my kid in woot shirts, but these new ones are crap.

So far Wooted.. $$$$$ too much :P

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

Glad to see I am not the only bad parent. ;-)

lstaff wrote:Price can't be beat!!!!
(and, for those of you unfamiliar with this sale: Yes, you may get shirts that you don't feel are appropriate for your little one to wear, or to wear to school. But if you are a true wooter, you either push that envelope edge, or you let them wear 'em on weekends!!!)

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

Hippie2MARS

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Hippie2MARS

SCORE! Three Random Woot! shirts, all for my darling grandson. :-)

melissa39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melissa39

My only question is can you get them to be all boy or girlish? I'm ordering for my 7 year old son or is that the chance you take with getting all pink shirts?

ThunderThighs

Staff

melissa39 wrote:My only question is can you get them to be all boy or girlish? I'm ordering for my 7 year old son or is that the chance you take with getting all pink shirts?

Sorry, it's really random. The warehouse monkeys run by the boxes and grab them at random.

ckaraffa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ckaraffa
melissa39 wrote:My only question is can you get them to be all boy or girlish? I'm ordering for my 7 year old son or is that the chance you take with getting all pink shirts?

I've been hoping for this option for some time now. Last time I random shirted for my son, one of the shirts was super girly. It was cool, and I gave it to my daughter, but she was swimming in it. If I knew I could get girl-friendly shirts, I'd pull the trigger on three for her and three for him.

Cheatara45

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cheatara45

There is no such thing as a boy shirt or a girl shirt, they are just freaking t-shirts, boys can wear pink, it's fine, trust me.

tabbyfoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbyfoo
Cheatara45 wrote:There is no such thing as a boy shirt or a girl shirt, they are just freaking t-shirts, boys can wear pink, it's fine, trust me.

From the parent of the kid who wore a 1970's mauve jumpsuit to school every time it was clean - Think Dr. Venture - Trust me, boys can wear pink. The other kids thought it was weird, but the anti-bullying stuff they're preaching in schools now tells them all that they can be who they want, and if other people don't like it, it's their problem.

OTOH, I've had more masculine shirts come in my smaller size randoms for my daughter, and she absolutely refuses to wear them. It's a mixed bag, and you just have to hope for the best.

klimber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klimber

I have never done a 3 pack offer like this but had done the standard random several times. I have never been disappointed.
The boy aligned shirts are still very uber cool for girls to wear and the girly ones can go to the kid down the street.
So far the random has really paid off. My wore his Son of Mario http://s3.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/Son_of_ManiossbDetail.png every week for 2 years before he out grew it and his cousin snapped it up. Now he wears his latest random, Unstealthiest Ninja 1 every week.

In for a 3pack of 8's and 12's. Fingers crossed.

10/28/2008 Sandisk 1GB MP3 Player – 2 Pack 11/14/2008 Kingston 2GB Micro SD Card x3 12/11/2008 Random Crap 01/08/2009 Reebok Heart Monitor 07/05/2010 Random Shirt 09/21/2010 I Heart Math Shirt 10/21/2010 Random Crap

klimber

lstaff wrote:Price can't be beat!!!!

So far in the more than dozen randoms I have purchased for myself and my kids. All the kid shirts have been nowhere near edgy. I don’t think they print all the designs in all the sizes.

In fact the only random that I have disliked was my own. But that is just because in two separate randoms I ordered one each for me (Dad), 10yr girl and 7 yr Boy. Both times the Adult XXL ended up being a gray lavender Halloween shirt with cutesy haunted house. Wife did not want them either. So pawned off on school teacher sister.

10/28/2008 Sandisk 1GB MP3 Player – 2 Pack 11/14/2008 Kingston 2GB Micro SD Card x3 12/11/2008 Random Crap 01/08/2009 Reebok Heart Monitor 07/05/2010 Random Shirt 09/21/2010 I Heart Math Shirt 10/21/2010 Random Crap

Zapp Brannigan

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Zapp Brannigan

Any idea when these are going to be shipped?

"
Shipping Information!

We'll randomly ship these out on February 13th."

God I'm an Milton.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Zapp Brannigan wrote:Any idea when these are going to be shipped?

"
Shipping Information!

We'll randomly ship these out on February 13th."

God I'm an Milton.

trust me, Zapp: you're not even close.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012

Anyone else not get a notice of shipping yet?

I went in for a 3 pack of K8's and haven't heard anything. I hope it's soon!

ThunderThighs

Staff

tcar2012 wrote:Anyone else not get a notice of shipping yet?

I went in for a 3 pack of K8's and haven't heard anything. I hope it's soon!

Per the event page, they just started shipping them out yesterday so you should hear something soon. If not, you can email support@woot.com for some info. I'd give it a day or two though.

tcar2012

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tcar2012
ThunderThighs wrote:Per the event page, they just started shipping them out yesterday so you should hear something soon. If not, you can email support@woot.com for some info. I'd give it a day or two though.

I should have just waited a couple of hours! My notification came not too long ago!

Now.........to not at all stealthily stalk the mailman until he brings the awesome! Thanks!

ThunderThighs

Staff

tcar2012 wrote:I should have just waited a couple of hours! My notification came not too long ago!

Now.........to not at all stealthily stalk the mailman until he brings the awesome! Thanks!

klimber

Shirts arrived. Got 3 size 10 tees and 3 size 12 tees. All are great designs and only one is questionable on its school friendliness.

I got the following:
A olive tee with the 4 iconic animals from the four houses of Hogwarts.

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/wet-slippery-when

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/rad-ish

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/im-a-humanatarian

http://shirt.woot.com/offers/deallocated

And my favorite:
http://shirt.woot.com/offers/rebel-attack

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop

Meh. Sizing for these is an absolute mess. I know there was a warning to check sizing, but really woot? These shirts are sized too small. Your K6 is shorter than the previous K4. My average-sized 4.5 year old would be showing his belly button wearing the new K6 size.

Most disappointing Woot purchase ever.