WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Westminster Games

So you might never win Best in Show or learn the ins and outs of breed standards. But what you will do is have lots of fun shooting some mini hoops or playing some table hockey. You might still get drooled on or step in some poopie, but that's only because people are mad jealous of your pocket game skillz.
Westminster Games official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I have terrible aim. Will the basketball game help me out or just turn me into a basket case?

I'm just hanging out, really.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

5000 games in 1: Does anybody know if it has the hit game Busy Bong or Grab the Meat? I may have missed my chance forever but with 5000 games it seems like it might be here

jelliebaby

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jelliebaby

The Sudoku game package (at the bottom of the pkg) says it uses *2* AAA batteries, yet the description and specs say it requires *3*. Clarification, please

burns72

quality posts: 9 Private Messages burns72

My boys love the fishing game. But beware, the "fish" break easy and the "hooks" come off the fishing poles when fishing too aggressively.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

Looks like Big Lots is cleaning out their toy inventory

Jesterfx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jesterfx

Anyone had/tried the Westminster Games 2-in-1 Toss N' Score Game and can comment on it at all?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jelliebaby wrote:The Sudoku game package (at the bottom of the pkg) says it uses *2* AAA batteries, yet the description and specs say it requires *3*. Clarification, please

Good eyes. It actually says 2 AA batteries which is even more confusing. I'm checking on that for you.

UPDATE: It's 2 “AA’s”. The sale has been corrected. Thanks agian.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

canis39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages canis39

From the Features section:

"If your by yourself..."

Really? Your?

djcro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djcro

"10 games with 10 different skill levels, and 10 different speed levels makes 5000 gaming possibilities"...illogical...math...brain..exploding...