1%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

The rainbow are 20-25.00 on Amazon. I will get a pair.

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

wileybabe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wileybabe

Why can't these be in women sizes too?? Our at least a youth 4 5 6. I wear a women size 7 and I want these shoes!!!!

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

First thing came to mind.

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

I saw rainbow and could only think of:

too bad I'm on a diet (lifetsytle eating change)

leilana80

quality posts: 23 Private Messages leilana80

So, with the understanding that these are just flip flops... does anyone know if these run true to size?

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
joshobra wrote:

First thing came to mind.

/ALLTHESQUEE

gina3graces

quality posts: 44 Private Messages gina3graces

PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, bring these to us in adult sizes and in cool colors like these. I love the rainbow and I would purchase all the different colors for myself and friends. Please, Woot, please offer these light-up flippies in adult sizes.

I wanna taste the rainbow!

doomtothee

quality posts: 48 Private Messages doomtothee

Are they safe to get wet? Flip flops normally get drenched so they'd need to be very well water proofed.
I also agree that these really need to be offered in adult sizes

Woot won't let me have a cool signature

bubshack

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bubshack

You think the black ones are ok for boys? (An 8 year old)

Lyriel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lyriel

It's times like these that make being an adult with tiny feet worthwhile.

Holysin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Holysin
gina3graces wrote:PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, bring these to us in adult sizes ...I wanna taste the rainbow!

Google is your friend:

http://www.windycitynovelties.com/14373p/lighted-flip-flops.html or
http://www.raveworx.com/light-up-flashing-sandals.html

raveworx has a lot of light up sandles, balloon patterns, bar code reader etc. Though they're not in QUITE the colors of these, but perhaps you'll find something that fits what you're looking for there were a lot more hits, but those were the first ones I liked ;)

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff
bubshack wrote:You think the black ones are ok for boys? (An 8 year old)

yes. And the pink ones are ok for girls.and b the rainbow ones are perfect for the "gender fluid" kids, so all bases are covered!!!!!!

Personally I love the rainbow ones. Just sayin'.

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

We are taking a beach trip with my 5 yr old daughter and her friend this spring. These will be a huge hit! In for 2 (or is that 4?)! Rainbow for her, black and white for him.

gt0163c

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gt0163c

Why, oh why do these not come in adult sizes? Little kids get all the fun, cool light up shoes and other stuff and us tall kids (with big allowances and no curfew) have to suffer with boring, regular, non-lightup footwear. *Sigh*

Like naps, the cool stuff is so often wasted on the young who don't adequately appreciate it.

cupcakelazers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cupcakelazers

I had light-up flip flops (adult sized) about 10 years ago, and they were my most prized possesions. I kept them alive via duct tape WAY longer than I should have. Thank you for bringing back such fond memories, woot!

I will now be locating some my size via the google.

barbspargo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barbspargo

Why do you not show pictures of all the different colors anymore? I would like to be able to see what something actually looks like before buying.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

barbspargo wrote:Why do you not show pictures of all the different colors anymore? I would like to be able to see what something actually looks like before buying.

They're all there. Click on the main picture and that takes you to the sale's detail page. All the pictures are there to the right.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dpware

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dpware

$9.99 at Sears if you miss your chance here.

Rainbow:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_036VA49407401P?vName=Shoes&cName=Kids&sName=Girlsmv=rr

Look around you'll find the other styles as well.

cotterpinx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cotterpinx
dpware wrote:$9.99 at Sears if you miss your chance here.

Rainbow:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_036VA49407401P?vName=Shoes&cName=Kids&sName=Girlsmv=rr

WooHoo! Thanks! I probably wouldn't have thought to check Sears and it wasn't real high up the search result list. Woot was sold out of ONLY the size 3 -- which rules out any purchase for me. It would be World War III in here if only one daughter got a pair, and Big Sister wears a 3.

Interestingly, Sears not only has them for a similar price, they are ALSO running two additional (stackable!) shoe discounts. I ended up getting two pairs in the sizes I wanted for $5.99 each. Even with tax and shipping i still actually came out with a $1.66 savings. All things being equal, i would probably have tossed the $1.66 Woot's way, but yay for options! :-)

cluckie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cluckie

Can I buy 2, of 2 different sizes, and still pay 1 shipping cost? I'm not finding a way to do it.

aderyn

quality posts: 10 Private Messages aderyn
cluckie wrote:Can I buy 2, of 2 different sizes, and still pay 1 shipping cost? I'm not finding a way to do it.

Same here. I'd even pay second shipping, but don't see how to order twice.

aderyn

quality posts: 10 Private Messages aderyn
aderyn wrote:Same here. I'd even pay second shipping, but don't see how to order twice.

DOH! All I had to do was click "I want 2," and I got separate ordering fields for each, and yes, only one $5 shipping.

ethibaul

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ethibaul

Toddler flip-flops normally have an additional back-strap that keeps the buggers on the kids feet. (Well, as much as it's possible to keep anything on their feet.) I'm assuming that since none of the posted images show this, even the toddler sizes don't have this strap?
It looks like this:

If they don't, then I'll look to see if someone offers the elastic straps to retrofit sandals, so I can get them anyway!

EDIT: FOUND INSTRUCTIONS!
Looks like this is an easy and inexpensive way to fix the missing strap on these. I'm a happy momma, who will have an even happier boy!
http://deliacreates.blogspot.com/2010/05/flip-flop-straps.html
http://fromanigloo.blogspot.com/2010/06/do-it-yourself-flip-flop-straps.html

13swift

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 13swift

I totally want these for myself.... must find in adult sizes.

Selenasaberwind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Selenasaberwind

Why aren't they in adult sizes too?! *sadface*

Winnowill

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Winnowill

So...how did my shipment, somehow, stall in Kentucky? I've received not one but TWO Woot! shipments I ordered after this one, including one I ordered three days later. I've got the (yeahhhhhhhh) Forever Lazy, but not the glowing flip-flops. What gives, Woot?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Winnowill wrote:So...how did my shipment, somehow, stall in Kentucky? I've received not one but TWO Woot! shipments I ordered after this one, including one I ordered three days later. I've got the (yeahhhhhhhh) Forever Lazy, but not the glowing flip-flops. What gives, Woot?

Sorry for the delay. Please email support@woot.com so they can see what's up. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items