MissBehaving

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MissBehaving

Woot! customer service is giving me a partial credit for the Emily fiasco ; ) Thank you woot!

srschnee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages srschnee

Funny in my email from Woot about my Emily they said there were no replacements. BUT you have Talking Emily available on your page now. I think you all should make this right and send us what we ordered. I might order her again but then I would have to pay shipping (technically twice) for the same train.

Woot also needs to work on reading and answering customers emails. I have emailed twice the same question and both times got a blanket statement back that came nowhere close to answering what I asked.

MissBehaving

srschnee wrote:Funny in my email from Woot about my Emily they said there were no replacements. BUT you have Talking Emily available on your page now. I think you all should make this right and send us what we ordered. I might order her again but then I would have to pay shipping (technically twice) for the same train.

Woot also needs to work on reading and answering customers emails. I have emailed twice the same question and both times got a blanket statement back that came nowhere close to answering what I asked.

Well, this is a sad state of affairs! From the email I received yesterday from woot, "we don't have any talking versions available". Seriously?!

I have been shopping at woot! for years now. Is this what it has come to, now that Amazon owns woot!? Horrible customer service? Very surprising considering Amazon has always given me great customer service.

What say you kids.woot!?

MissBehaving

Woot! has corrected their error in my order of Emily and I am once again a happy, satisfied woot! customer. I have been a customer for many years, have spent a lot of money on this site, and was worried that this company was going downhill. Continue to treat your customers right, and I will continue to shop here. Thank you!