WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Oh Boy! Fila Apparel!

I would like to confess that over the past season I did, in fact, use Performance Enhancing Apparel. I do regret choosing comfortable tricot that provides a level of breathability superior to the clothing worn by my peers on the burlap sack track team. I apologize and will wear the proper burlap jersey from this day forth.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

inkycatz wrote:Were you into sports when you were younger? If so, what?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jmajhale

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmajhale

Just wondering if these pants have a draw string. My son is tall and skinny and needs to have the draw string so the pants don't fall down.
Thanks

stevemcdoo

quality posts: 3 Private Messages stevemcdoo
jmajhale wrote:Just wondering if these pants have a draw string. My son is tall and skinny and needs to have the draw string so the pants don't fall down.
Thanks

Pretty sure these are the same and it says (Elastic waistband)
http://www.amazon.com/Fila-Sport-Tricot-Performance-Pants/dp/B007I6LLYI

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jmajhale wrote:Just wondering if these pants have a draw string. My son is tall and skinny and needs to have the draw string so the pants don't fall down.
Thanks

Checked with the buyer, elastic with no drawstring. Sorry.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders