WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Dawgs Footwear - Kids

After my first failed attempt to get footwear for Fido, I decided to try ordering shoes sized for kids. I figured this would be a sure success, but would you believe it, they still didn't fit! Y'know, I'm beginning to think these Dawgs shoes may be made for humans, not dogs
USA Dawgs official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
newfiepage wrote:I brought my adult Fleece Dawgs home and they were an instant squid magnet. "Daddy, can we have some!", they bellowed. Well, I'm happy because today I get to say, "Yes, yes, you can. You're in for three!"
I'm just hanging out, really.

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

My daughter needs a size 4. The Youth goes up to 2/3 and Adult is 5/6. Where's the 4/5 size?

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

mom2hapakids wrote:My daughter needs a size 4. The Youth goes up to 2/3 and Adult is 5/6. Where's the 4/5 size?

That's a fantastic question. That size is not offered in this brand. Not sure why, but I do know kids feet tend to grow, so if you roll the dice on a 5/6, they'll fit sooner or later. If not, I'm sorry I couldn't get you a 4.

child765

quality posts: 4 Private Messages child765

Sizing? Do these run small with the lining or do they run large? Daughter is just getting into a size 8, don't want to waste getting a 7/8 if it'd be too small.

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

child765 wrote:Sizing? Do these run small with the lining or do they run large? Daughter is just getting into a size 8, don't want to waste getting a 7/8 if it'd be too small.

They are true to size with the lining. Take the lining out and you'll have a little room to grow.