3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ok, seriously. You parents have got to start coming in here and sharing your thoughts. I've never seen so many parents without an opinion!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3465 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

About twin sisters productions.

http://www.twinsisters.com/aboutus.htm

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose

OK, I'm here, you can relax TT.

I'm all about Sesame Street, but the thing about this set is it seems to be a mix across age levels. My not quite three-year-old granddaughter is past the flash cards (yes, I'm bragging, that's what nana's do) but she isn't ready yet for read along with Elmo. When her brother is ready for flash cards, she'll probably be ready for the read-along book. Maybe I'll buy and hold this set for later (and hope I remember to take it out of the closet before they're both in middle school!)

Wolffhardt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wolffhardt
kmontrose wrote:OK, I'm here, you can relax TT.

I'm all about Sesame Street, but the thing about this set is it seems to be a mix across age levels. My not quite three-year-old granddaughter is past the flash cards (yes, I'm bragging, that's what nana's do) but she isn't ready yet for read along with Elmo. When her brother is ready for flash cards, she'll probably be ready for the read-along book. Maybe I'll buy and hold this set for later (and hope I remember to take it out of the closet before they're both in middle school!)

This would be a common problem. There's a pretty good gap in the functionality of the things here.

npilla

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npilla
ThunderThighs wrote:Ok, seriously. You parents have got to start coming in here and sharing your thoughts. I've never seen so many parents without an opinion!

I recently bought my grandsons a wii you had on the site. I would love to see some wii games and would probably buy them. Anything Cars or Toy Story the boys love.

dimartino777

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dimartino777

Regarding the age-appropriateness of these products, my 4 year-old son LOVES Sesame Street and I have bought a ton of Twin Sisters flash cards for him over the past year. The flash cards in this set look like they would be perfect for him as a preschooler!

I have a similar book that I bought last year and it comes with the audio read-along and also a bunch of songs! I think the book is a great deal and is something that is meant to be read with your child rather than a "hush-up" item. If you look at the story (at least in the Sesame Street book with a CD set I have) it is on a pre-reader level and you can tell it's for younger kids but a read-along, not a reader.

I think this set is very age-appropriate! can't wait to get it for my son!!

unknownwarrior33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages unknownwarrior33

Sesame Street is always quality for kids.

aewaugh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aewaugh

Flash cards are always a welcome site and SS products are solid in my experience. Flashcards (here, number cards) can be used for sight id of #s and then later on (3+) for getting the hang of the number line. We enjoy Sesame Street books-- there is a very fine volume on manners that is all about Grover going from setting to setting showing different ways the monsters play and cooperate and speak nicely with one another. Bang On, Woot!