0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

• (11:20 AM, 1/23/2013) Moueska found a review.

chucky3456

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chucky3456

I am Iiirrrroooonnnn Mmmmaaaannnn

Beckles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Beckles

Since this is on kids.woot I guess I should buy one for each of my seven month old twins and strap one to each of them so I can see what they're up to when I'm not looking?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

The audio on that video they linked to makes it sound like he's actually racing to outrun the cracking ice...

muffingal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muffingal
Beckles wrote:Since this is on kids.woot I guess I should buy one for each of my seven month old twins and strap one to each of them so I can see what they're up to when I'm not looking?

Thanks. This comment was the final nudge I needed to order it. I plan to use it on my 19 month old when he gets his balance bike and when goes the the playground!

12 Woots, 2 sellout and 5 shirt... and counting.
First WOOT! - 5/24/2006 Toshiba DVD Recorder with 120GB Series 2 TiVo

enoddoeht

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enoddoeht
chucky3456 wrote:I am Iiirrrroooonnnn Mmmmaaaannnn

That is exactly what I thought. I wanted to upvote it but I didnt see the option so this is the next best thing I guess.

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 8 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

Quite frankly, I have no use for this as I don't do any "extreme" sports that might merit showing to somebody else (and I am subject to falling on my butt at the most inopportune times).

So I bought one, anyways... I've been wanting a camera to place in my car to record Loco in the Cocos on the road.

Well, maybe not all Loco in the Cocos, as I will have it facing out the front of my windshield, not back at the driver, but you get my drift.

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

I won this on Woot's facebook contest a week or so ago. It's a lot of fun to mess around with them. Only comes with a 2 gb micro card so you'll need a bigger one. I attached it to my wife's gps mount and took some video of the car driving on the highway...

That's about the extent of my extremeness. It's a good buy for $50!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I keep reading reviews online about Pinhole cameras, not to get them, terrible for indoor, etc. STILL CAN'T JUSTIFY IT.

/pout
Oh, a review!

/still can't afford it

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Beckles wrote:Since this is on kids.woot I guess I should buy one for each of my seven month old twins and strap one to each of them so I can see what they're up to when I'm not looking?

yup.

I'm just hanging out, really.

mntnbiker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mntnbiker

Has anyone tried using this camera with the GoPro Hero mounts? It looks like the "rotating" mount that is included with this bundle might interlace with the GoPro Hero mounts.

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 8 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

Dress one as a tiger, the other as a lion, get them to "attack" each other (you know, at that age "play"), and record it for extortion when they are teenagers.

droidlet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages droidlet
BuffBillsFan wrote:Dress one as a tiger, the other as a lion, get them to "attack" each other (you know, at that age "play"), and record it for extortion when they are teenagers.

And also for our current enjoyment via the interwebs :P