12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I need a different cape! D,:

speechtechmania

quality posts: 1 Private Messages speechtechmania

Does this scream loud enough to chase my kids into bed?!?

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

Happy to see the "good" monkey back, so I bought it.

But, I already have this one.

Oh well, now they can have flying races.

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv

In for 3. Your welcome.

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv
speechtechmania wrote:Does this scream loud enough to chase my kids into bed?!?

If not they can always fly and thump the kids in the head.

webgenie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages webgenie

darn it already have this guy!

MWPollard

quality posts: 15 Private Messages MWPollard

This is not a new cape. I got this December 12, and I'm not sure it was new then.

Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all!

My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee
webgenie wrote:darn it already have this guy!

they make great gifts ! sock some away for BDs. my friends love 'em

I'm in for 3. almost missed it over here on kids

MWPollard

quality posts: 15 Private Messages MWPollard

My post was in response to the description, "Even got a new cape for the occasion!" Not anymore, it's not.

Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all!

My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org

Peperpuppy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Peperpuppy

So if it is on Woot.com the Monkeys are $1.99 and Kidswoot.com they are $3.99. WHY?

shushine999

quality posts: 15 Private Messages shushine999

WAIT - doesn't this mean the Woot-Off is over??? NOOOOOO!!!!! I FULLY intended to hit the ridiculously large button and unlock free shipping until midnight today!!!!

You teasing us with this monkey, Woot?

Peperpuppy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Peperpuppy

WOW

k4th3r1n3

MWPollard wrote:My post was in response to the description, "Even got a new cape for the occasion!" Not anymore, it's not.

No, this cape is an old one.

Woot, can you order me some crazy color capes? All I have is black, black flames and red white and blue. I need some neon in my life, via good woot monkeys.

Peperpuppy wrote:So if it is on Woot.com the Monkeys are $1.99 and Kidswoot.com they are $3.99. WHY?

Only the crap monkeys are 1.99 now.

kat8480

quality posts: 9 Private Messages kat8480
Peperpuppy wrote:So if it is on Woot.com the Monkeys are $1.99 and Kidswoot.com they are $3.99. WHY?

I thought they were $1.99.
What happened to Woot?
Fail!

dlcarst77

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dlcarst77

Yeah, if I'd have bought something already today I'd be in for 3 but that's just a bit too much, even for something as amazing as flying screaming monkeys.

Woots: 24
Hours wasted on Woot: countless
Regrets: 0

chipgreen

quality posts: 187 Private Messages chipgreen

+1

cobraman61

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobraman61
kat8480 wrote:I thought they were $1.99.
What happened to Woot?
Fail!

Woot said,they cost them more now,so they charge more.No one really wanted the other crappy monkeys,so they went back to the other maker,which charges more.

k4th3r1n3

Ok, there is the classic monkey that we all know and love, and there is the crappy masked monkey that was introduced last year. The classic monkey went up in price so they tried replacing him, but because a lot of wooters wanted the old monkey and said they were willing to pay more they brought them back, but for more $.

Woot, you need to keep the monkeys on the main woot site. Wooters can't compute changes like this.

csgbritt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csgbritt

You've made my dog a happy dog today...he loves his screaming monkey

csgbritt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csgbritt

The post office tried to deliver my package of 2 screaming monkeys to my house 2 days ago. Since I wasn't home to sign for it, I had to retrieve it from them today. Seriously, why would I have to sign for 2 screaming monkeys totalling $12.98 (that's with the $5 shipping included) I've bought numerous, more expensive items and they just dropped them off no problem. I thought it might've been another package that I was expecting (electronic cigarette where I could see them having to ID me), but 2 cheap toys that require a signature? Shaking my head and totally confused

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

csgbritt wrote:The post office tried to deliver my package of 2 screaming monkeys to my house 2 days ago. Since I wasn't home to sign for it, I had to retrieve it from them today. Seriously, why would I have to sign for 2 screaming monkeys totalling $12.98 (that's with the $5 shipping included) I've bought numerous, more expensive items and they just dropped them off no problem. I thought it might've been another package that I was expecting (electronic cigarette where I could see them having to ID me), but 2 cheap toys that require a signature? Shaking my head and totally confused

No idea, lol that does kinda sound odd...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

csgbritt wrote:The post office tried to deliver my package of 2 screaming monkeys to my house 2 days ago. Since I wasn't home to sign for it, I had to retrieve it from them today. Seriously, why would I have to sign for 2 screaming monkeys totalling $12.98 (that's with the $5 shipping included) I've bought numerous, more expensive items and they just dropped them off no problem. I thought it might've been another package that I was expecting (electronic cigarette where I could see them having to ID me), but 2 cheap toys that require a signature? Shaking my head and totally confused

We don't send packages requiring signature unless it's noted so definitely not these. Sounds like your postal delivery person didn't want to leave it for some reason. Maybe there were people in the area? Maybe the monkeys screamed?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders