0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

etherium

quality posts: 23 Private Messages etherium

If I were a kid, I would have LOVED to get this set as a gift. The wooden boxes on these are a bit flimsy and the paints are a bit cheap, but it's still a great buy for a child's gift.

jensownzoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jensownzoo
etherium wrote:If I were a kid, I would have LOVED to get this set as a gift. The wooden boxes on these are a bit flimsy and the paints are a bit cheap, but it's still a great buy for a child's gift.

I got a similar one when I was a kid (plastic case instead of wood) and I DID love it! Used it until all I had were stubs.

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 24 Private Messages CuzzinMerl

Get your budding graffiti artist off to a good start. Let him practise his stuff with these before he tags the building across the street. Maybe someday Woot will sell the Krylon set.

REKIII

quality posts: 4 Private Messages REKIII

Bought one of these for each of my kids the last time they were up forsale. They both (6 and 8) thought they were awesome.

Good quality.....paints are a bit cheap, but acceptable. One tip of one crayon was broken off. Otherwise they are perfect. Would buy again if I had to do it over.

Signature -here-

ryanrchurchill

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ryanrchurchill

Why is it that art supplies are always under 'kids'? Like no adult would ever take up an artistic hobby (because making money at it is right out of the question - Eh? - Eh?).

What's up Woot?

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 24 Private Messages CuzzinMerl
ryanrchurchill wrote:Why is it that art supplies are always under 'kids'? Like no adult would ever take up an artistic hobby (because making money at it is right out of the question - Eh? - Eh?).

What's up Woot?

No, adults should get the car-boosting kit over at deals.woot.

Better yet, why not sell that kit here?

sugarpearls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugarpearls
ryanrchurchill wrote:Why is it that art supplies are always under 'kids'? Like no adult would ever take up an artistic hobby (because making money at it is right out of the question - Eh? - Eh?).

What's up Woot?

. . . because only a child would not be frustrated with the quality of the set. If you're an adult dabbling in art, this would probably turn you off from it.

christinue

quality posts: 2 Private Messages christinue

What's up Woot?

Also, an adult taking up the hobby would probably want to work with some higher quality art products. While I adored this as a child, I know that as an adult, hobby or pro, these paints and pastels don't last long and don't have the quality to get the effects I would want now.

Thus... Kids section.