emuna1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emuna1985

sticky hands!!!

cooperin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cooperin

This is hilarious...most people are saying Whining...and then every once in a while there is a comment that sounds like a person whining! made me laugh. I will take a baby whining over an adult whining any day.

cathyk39

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cathyk39

As a Mom and the oldest of 5 siblings I have handled it ALL. **Rocky Theme plays**

"A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk."
~~ Lee Entrekin

bratib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bratib

Whining wins

jandrews54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jandrews54

we need more woots, there is not enough of them!!!! Also no WHINING.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Whining. Good call. Or any ill manners, really... Anyone who can't handle ALL of the other things should not have children.

Also, broken web pages, like kids.woot.com, which shows KIDS instead of WINE as one of the "other" woot sites. ;-)

No whining now, just fix it, please.

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ckeilah wrote:Also, broken web pages, like kids.woot.com, which shows KIDS instead of WINE as one of the "other" woot sites. ;-)

No whining now, just fix it, please.

You can still reach wine.woot via the tabs at the top of the page.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Elleay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elleay

all of the above - for sure!

stretch137

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stretch137

the gooey aftermath of a ruptured eardrum & the hair stuck in it. smelly mess

hobiekopek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobiekopek

None of the above.

animalcracker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages animalcracker

Phelm...runny nose, fine. Boogers, fine but that gross hacked up stuff....no!!!

jsnarwhal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsnarwhal
macgyver53189 wrote:Whining.

Yes.

geekypanda13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages geekypanda13

I can't stand hypocrites that whine about whining.

Please support my husband's wootwatcher that he programmed. He is Active Duty Air Force and in college for programming. He made this because I couldn't find a woot watcher that was simple, and searched keywords. So he made it for us to use, but you will love it! Also Mobile Friendly now! with super refresh times!
~Thank you for your support!~
http://simplewootwatcher.com/

sml2727

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sml2727

KIDS!

larsont7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages larsont7

...secular humanism.

You can please some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can never please a Wooter during a Woot-off.

thomasr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thomasr

After having two kids I can handle ANYTHING!

jonnij

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jonnij

...children

Alidra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alidra
charliecarroll wrote:That depends with me. If it is a playground, fair, or something else like that it is to be expected and frankly I like hearing them having great fun. BUT if it is in a quiet restaurant where my wife and I want to have a nice adult sit down meal and evening out and some other rude, selfish A-hole is allowing his/hers children to shout, scream and otherwise make noise, I HATE IT! And I hate the inconsiderate adults that allow it! BTW, this includes a baby crying. Hey bub, the rest of us got a baby sitter so we could enjoy the evening with whomever we are with and not with your crying baby! If you can't or won't get a baby sitter, go to "Chucky Cheese".

i agree with and want to add screaming, crying, etc children in movies. I expect that if i go see a animated movie or something targeting children but other stuff is not cool.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Mean people.

>_>

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward
olperfesser wrote:When it comes to kids, time-outs solve most behavior issues. NO solves most of the rest.

Only if they're yours.