4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Let's hear from some previous buyers on the quality of these books, reading level, stories, and whatever else you want to add.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Ninkumpoop

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Ninkumpoop

Price increase?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Ninkumpoop wrote:Price increase?

Don't believe so. Actually a price drop from what I'm seeing.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3908 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Books are great gifts and a great way to introduce the little ones to classic stories. Of course, I may be a little impartial when it comes to books!lol. I'm not big on the dimensions of the books, just rather them be a little bigger if I was to read them aloud, but fine for a kid to read on his/her own.

stevenator1957

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevenator1957
ThunderThighs wrote:Let's hear from some previous buyers on the quality of these books, reading level, stories, and whatever else you want to add.

Allllllrighty then!
Don't post much but I gotta tell you these classic story books went over extremely well with my first grader Nephew, neighbor children and the Salvation Army this Christmas. Bought multible sets and might buy more for gifts later. These are a little cheaper today. My only small gripe was the last batch set was loose. This is a feel good buy all the way around.

balberti76

quality posts: 1 Private Messages balberti76

As far as quality....they are really nice. It doesn't feel cheap at all. This is $2 cheaper than when I bought it. I was happy at the price I got, so I wouldn't hesitate on this if you have kids. My son is 2.5 and he's not really there yet....but who cares I just stashed them and as he gets ready for this then bring them out. He likes the pictures but its a story book and he doesn't have the attention span for the length of these. Regardless, 4 or 5, these will be great.

cookiepockets

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cookiepockets

I have the alice in Wonderland book. They are great books, but they are pretty long for little ones (I have a 15 month old and a 2 1/2 year old). They have a short attention span so we have to read it in sections. Other than that, these are fantastic books!

R&D

quality posts: 2 Private Messages R&D

I got these books for my 4-year old Grandson. Children's books are an opportunity to bond and to communicate with kids. That won't happen with thes books, they are terrible. Obviously, the stories are shortened to be able to fit the book, but they are exteremely poorly edited. The stories have no continuity and it is impossible for the kids to gain even a modest appreciation of the real story. The stories are chopped into incoherent, rambling segments that don't make sense. I was extremely disappointed by these books. They are a complete waste of your money.

stevenator1957

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stevenator1957
R&D wrote:I got Dethese books for my 4-year old Grandson. Children's books are an opportunity to bond Drand to communicate with kids. That won't happen with thes books, they are terrible. Obviously, the stories are shortened to be able to fit the book, but they are exteremely poorly edited. The stories have no continuity and it is impossible for the kids to gain even a modest appreciation of the real story. The stories are chopped into incoherent, rambling segments that don't make sense. I was extremely disappointed by these books. They are a complete waste of your money.

R U kidding me? At 3.25 $ a book the artwork alone is worth it. A Christsmas Carol and Hemingway novel tis not! Unless your child is a Mensa candidate it's a buy in my opinion

SaucyPackrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SaucyPackrat
ThunderThighs wrote:Let's hear from some previous buyers on the quality of these books, reading level, stories, and whatever else you want to add.

I bought these for my nieces for Christmas presents, and my sister reported that it was just fine for the reading level of the younger one who is 6, but not her sister who is three years older than her and currently reading classic Nancy Drew mysteries.