Quality Posts

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

I'm a rocket MAN.

Suck it, Trebek.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 561 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

The map above is lighting up with LEGO watch love. Share some of it here with other wooters too.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

yawlppsu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yawlppsu

These are awesome birthday presents to have on hand for kids parties and at such a better price than other places that I have seen. I am, admittedly, even going to try to add links from previous purchases for my kids' watches to make one for me. THANK YOU, Woot, for letting us buy 5 this time instead of the normal 3!!!

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3331 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

got a huge kick out of this video featuring the Anakin lego.

http://youtu.be/ekFlkMIP_G0

rochelleluck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rochelleluck

These are the same price at the Lego store near me when on sale, and no shipping charges.
But, they are $25 on the Lego Store website, not on sale right now.
So, I can't decide.

yawlppsu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages yawlppsu
rochelleluck wrote:These are the same price at the Lego store near me when on sale, and no shipping charges.
But, they are $25 on the Lego Store website, not on sale right now.
So, I can't decide.

If you stock up on them for parties and buy the maximum of 5, shipping is only $1 per watch. Additionally, if you find some other woot item today (like the storage bowls), that shipping is free. You never know when they will go on sale at the local store again and they can be limited in design. If you like these designs, then I would go for it! If not, then wait for the next lego store sale.

ptbrettschneider

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ptbrettschneider

I don't have a child, but I think these are awesome. Anyone know if they'd fit an adult wrist?

jcharpentier

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcharpentier

Boo! Dooku's Lightsaber doesn't have the special curved hilt...

ursalita

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ursalita

Was so excited to see LEGO but these aren't characters my kids are into. Plus the price isn't that great, got them for less than $15 at Toys R Us near Christmas.

corvettejoe

quality posts: 22 Private Messages corvettejoe
ptbrettschneider wrote:I don't have a child, but I think these are awesome. Anyone know if they'd fit an adult wrist?

Same exact thought!

Merrilind

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Merrilind
corvettejoe wrote:Same exact thought!

According to the product description, "•For adult LEGO enthusiasts - if you buy two of the same watch you'll have enough extra links to fit an adult wrist"

nobull56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nobull56

Great story on the watch add!!

hawkxs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hawkxs
ptbrettschneider wrote:I don't have a child, but I think these are awesome. Anyone know if they'd fit an adult wrist?

Yep, they do, if your wrist is about 7 inches around. I have two of these and you could probably just barely fit them on an 8" wrist (I have about 7" and still have 4 links I could add).

llamallamaduck

quality posts: 3 Private Messages llamallamaduck

I would be all over these, but the last Lego watch I bought here from Woot doesn't work. It works for a few minutes then stops, Then works, then stops.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 561 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

llamallamaduck wrote:I would be all over these, but the last Lego watch I bought here from Woot doesn't work. It works for a few minutes then stops, Then works, then stops.

Sorry for the problems. I believe most our LEGO watches have a 90-day Woot warranty. Did you contact support@woot.com for assistance?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders