WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Melissa & Doug Wooden Activities

What we have here is an abundance of awesome, sometimes educational, and always safe toys. Now, that may not sound that cool in and of itself, but one of them is a train set, and another one is a penguin and a polar bear with wheels. That combo's the platonic form of fun.
Melissa and Doug official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:See, these were the amazing types of toys I had growing up as a kid. These toys appear to educate and let you user your imagination! Are there any other kinds of classic toys you guys would like to see on Woot?
I'm just hanging out, really.

hotdawgs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hotdawgs

why can't I find the pictured bracklet kit with letters?

hotdawgs

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Is the train set Thomas compatible?

------------------
I Bet on Sky

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
hotdawgs wrote:why can't I find the pictured bracklet kit with letters?

It's the Wood Stringing Beads kit

------------------
I Bet on Sky

jelliebaby

quality posts: 12 Private Messages jelliebaby

Ahh...the triangle I longed for that was missing in another woot! collection of musical instruments!! Wishes *do* come true!

thumperchick

quality posts: 244 Private Messages thumperchick

Something is telling me to "Buy from Woot" it feels... subliminal?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

miken927 wrote:Is the train set Thomas compatible?

According to the Melissa and Doug site:

All rail pieces and trains are compatible with popular wooden train sets.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

As a former VPK (pre-kindergarten) teacher, I can say that no pre-k class should be without the lacing sneaker. It makes a wonderful & welcomed donation to pre-school & pre-k classes.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

morganwicker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages morganwicker

My kids use the alphabet stamps often, and they still look great after a couple of years. The included punctuation pieces are particularly well-loved. Like many Melissa & Doug wooden toys, they come with a tray but no lid.

mellowknees

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mellowknees

Of all the toys my son has, we have gotten the most mileage out of the First Bead Maze from Melissa & Doug. The suction cups are really strong and stick nicely to restaurant tables or a smooth high chair tray. The beads are really durable (ours was used as a teether frequently while the Little Dude awaited meals). My son is 13 months old and this remains a go-to toy before meals or at snack time. We actually have two of this bead maze; one for our house/travel and one for the grandparents' abode.

I have a friend with a son who is a year older than my little guy and he still plays with the maze, although now it's in a different way: he identifies the colors and shapes of the beads.

If you want to give some new parents a gift they would probably not think of buying for themselves, this bead maze is a good one, at least based on my experience.

raisinn1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raisinn1

I'm addicted to Melissa & Doug toys...although the paint does chip sometimes.