WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Sports for kids:
  • 31.5% - A great way to stay healthy. 297
  • 44.9% - A nice way to build teamwork and sportsmanship. 423
  • 8.4% - Something to do after school and on weekends. 79
  • 5.5% - Cheaper than a babysitter. 52
  • 9.8% - A barbaric practice that gets in the way of playing video games all day. 92
943 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

I am very pleasantly surprised for at least the moment the response "A nice way to build teamwork and sportsmanship" is so overwhelmingly leading in the answers. I thought the political correcto's had all but ended that thought. I am so glad to be wrong! It is certainly uplifting! Or, at least for the time being.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

My son wasn't into team sports. He loves riding in bike & skateboards. We bought his first bike the when he was about 3 1/2 years old. The training wheels came off within a week or so. He amazed people because he wasn't even 4 & could fly like the wind. He's 19 years old now & still loves biking & skateboarding.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

kutiel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kutiel

As long as it's not team sports. Too many crazy parents who take the team/winning thing too far. Crazy people.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I don't see anything wrong with team sports, as long as your kid is enjoying it who cares about the other parents?