Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3143 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

49.95 direct from Mobi.

sharond95

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharond95

I have one of these that I got the last time it was offered on here. I would like to know if I can return it for a refund. The power button is never consistant and the battery life is pretty much non-existant.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

sharond95 wrote:I have one of these that I got the last time it was offered on here. I would like to know if I can return it for a refund. The power button is never consistant and the battery life is pretty much non-existant.

That depends on how long ago you bought it. These monitors have a 90-Day warranty from Mobi. We recommend that you contact them if the warranty is still valid:
Mobi Support Page

If you find they're unhelpful, you can always contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

sharond95

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sharond95
ROGETRAY wrote:That depends on how long ago you bought it. These monitors have a 90-Day warranty from Mobi. We recommend that you contact them if the warranty is still valid:
Mobi Support Page

If you find they're unhelpful, you can always contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be able to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks~ I ordered it a month ago today.

mpecot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mpecot

I purchased one of these the last time it was on sale. This is the first baby monitor that I've been completely happy with (out of 4 that we have used). All the previous models either had some sort of hiss or other background noise which was annoying when sleeping, or (in one case) it was just too quiet. This one is completely silent except when there is something to hear. I can't comment on battery life as we keep ours plugged in constantly.

jelliott04

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jelliott04

Does anyone know what range is allowed from the base to the unit in the other room?

Jen

kcmark

quality posts: 25 Private Messages kcmark

Fountain3586

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

Visit Walmart for Reviews

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

mkentosh

quality posts: 308 Private Messages mkentosh

So I guess the Monitor does not get arms like the night light

charliecarroll

quality posts: 104 Private Messages charliecarroll

Mobi Pure Sounds Wireless Digital Audio Monitor 70290 - Prices Compared

Today's Woot = $19.99 = $5 Shipping (Total = $24.99)
Woot = $8.00 Less than next closest web deal found

Amazon = $32.99 + Ships Free (Total = $32.99)
http://www.amazon.com/Sounds-Digital-Audio-Monitor-MobiCam/dp/B007R6VL4Y/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1358351570&sr=8-7&keywords=mobi+monitor

Pure Sounds = $49.95 + $10.40 Shipping. *ship estimate to NC, 28461* (Total = $60.35)
http://www.getmobi.com/prod_desc.php?prod_id=65&id=2

Our Baby World = $28.99 + $7.95 Shipping. *ship estimate to NC, 28461* (Total = $36.94)
http://www.ourbabyourworld.com/Pure-Sounds-Digital-Audio-Monitor_p_181.html

NOTE:
All above dealers and prices were found using a random Google search. Your own independent search may find differing and/or lower pricing

charliecarroll

quality posts: 104 Private Messages charliecarroll

Find out more by viewing the Full Mobi Baby Monitor User Manual

http://getmobi.com/marketing/InstructionManuals/70290_manual_printable.pdf

codex

quality posts: 9 Private Messages codex
jelliott04 wrote:Does anyone know what range is allowed from the base to the unit in the other room?

Jen

I have had the transmitter in the back upstairs bedroom and the receiver with me at the mailbox in the front yard without losing reception.

My work here is done. Pedant-man, AWAAYYY!!!

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 23 Private Messages CuzzinMerl

I put one of these in my kid's room, but I don't think he appreciated it. When I went in there the other day, he had swapped the two units and set up a mommy/daddy monitor. Kinda creepy.