0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

mrericreed

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mrericreed

Why why why is this always stage 1, 2 and 5??

Anyway, back when the baby was stage 1 we bought a bunch of these, previous woot. Great diapers, good luck beating the price.

Please woot! Stage 3!

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

And I know someone that could use stage 6! None of these will work for me sadly, because I'm sure trying to diaper a cat will end up in me being very scratched!

Samus

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Samus
mrericreed wrote:Why why why is this always stage 1, 2 and 5??

Anyway, back when the baby was stage 1 we bought a bunch of these, previous woot. Great diapers, good luck beating the price.

Please woot! Stage 3!

Seriously, I jumped on max order of stage 3 last time, but I need more there's so much poo!

jdsamford

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jdsamford

How many diapers come in a case?

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I gotta try these out, so I'm only in for 1 this time. They're the same price as the off brand ones at Sam's Club, and I've read really good reviews on Amazon, so I may as well give them a try.

I did some quick math and even with the 5 dollar shipping it only raises the 176 pack of stage 1's to .18 per diaper.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jdsamford wrote:How many diapers come in a case?

That depends on which Stage you order:

Case Breakdown

Stage 1: 1 Case, containing 4-44 ct packs of diapers = 176 total diapers ($0.15/Unit)
Stage 2: 1 Case, containing 4-40 ct packs of diapers = 160 total diapers ($0.17 / Unit)
Stage 5: 1 Case, containing 4-26 ct packs of diapers = 104 total diapers ($0.26 /Unit)

geisler392

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geisler392

Aww man were down to our last case of the stage 3 ones. I hate buying diapers at regular prices.

Stage 3 me woot!

frenchbreakfast

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frenchbreakfast

Am I mistaken in my math when, with Subscribe and Save on Amazon, it appears to be only about 1 cent more per diaper? This is for the stage 5s.

http://www.amazon.com/Seventh-Generation-Clear-Diaper-Value/dp/B008CO606Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358174254&sr=8-1&keywords=7th+generation+diapers#productPromotions

BatterseaPS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BatterseaPS

They're out of Stage 2 already?

samhines

quality posts: 1 Private Messages samhines

I laid in a supply of these before baby #2 was born since we used them exclusively for baby #1 five years ago. I was surprised to see that the quality has gone downhill compared to our previous kid--anyone else think so? We found a better brand for a bit cheaper day-to-day on Amazon Subscribe and Save (Nurtured by Nature, 21 cents a pop). When there's a woot I'm tempted, though...

worldofjohnboy

quality posts: 77 Private Messages worldofjohnboy

These are great diapers for us... though we are a cloth diaper family, these are perfect for when using cloth just isn't practical (mostly: travelling).

Thankfully, my daughter still fits in the Stage 3's we bought last May, so I don't need to purchase more this time around (not like any of these stages fit her).

"Every man dies... not every man truly lives." -William Wallace (from the movie Braveheart)

crankyassjess

quality posts: 2 Private Messages crankyassjess

For anyone on the fence about ordering these due to quality: We were a cloth family for the first 2 years and had to switch due to time restraints and love these.

My kid is a heavy urinator and rarely did we ever have a leak issue (usually lazy parent error). Or blow-outs for that matter. They worked great for overnights as well. My child is a bean pole, and these fit him great.

If they were offering these in the pull-up trainer pant style, I'd be all over this buy.

widjet22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages widjet22

Seriously! They never have Stage 3 any more! I want to stock up again.

brandifoisie

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brandifoisie

These are awesome diapers! I recently started using them when I received them from a friend. I was skeptical because normally "good for the environment" normally means sucky, but these are really great diapers! I haven't had one leak!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
widjet22 wrote:Seriously! They never have Stage 3 any more! I want to stock up again.

Everyone grows up so fast!

I'm just hanging out, really.

birdm33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birdm33

Why can't I select stage 5,it's only letting me select stage 1.

kenwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenwoot

I would like to buy some diapers for a newborn. On average, how long does a baby stay in Stage 1 and how many diapers do they use per day?