WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: Does your kid have their own TV?
  • 25.7% - Yes! 238
  • 60.2% - No! 557
  • 14.1% - Yes, but I'm not sure how they got it! Maybe I should talk to them more. 131
926 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Does your kid have his own TV?
or
Do your kids have their own TV?

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

mrsque

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mrsque

my oldest son has an old box tv that they use for Playstation 2. My daughter has a 20inch flatscreen with a dvd player in her room but she watches netflix and stuff on her ipad. we don't have cable. so, they do have tvs but they may as well not have them

*I* have FIVE Quality Posts! no, seriously...how did that happen?!

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
ckeilah wrote:Does your kid have his own TV?
or
Do your kids have their own TV?

"Their" is just the shorter way of writing "he or she". That's what those gender neutral schools are doing these days...

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

Do the parents have there own TV in
there room? The ones who dont let
there kids have one....

cebii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cebii

My kids do, thanks to my mother-in-law. Not sure why she got them - neither we nor the kids asked for them.

MISRy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy

They have an old CRT downstairs for the PS's, (I think they are pretty much on the PS3 exclusively now). They have their own laptops and can watch whatever they want from the media server that way.

op25no1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages op25no1

The options should have been:

Yes
No
Hell No!

op25no1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages op25no1
cebii wrote:My kids do, thanks to my mother-in-law. Not sure why she got them - neither we nor the kids asked for them.

I know it's none of my business, but did your mother-in-law force you to put it in their room?

Lister22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Lister22

What do you think I am going to do with my old tube set, throw it out?

lordxar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordxar

My children don't. Though I thought about adding one to the playroom for movies only (no running cable or internet to the room).

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

Only one TV in the house -- in the living room. No cable, just streaming via Roku. That's the way we like it.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

No TVs in the house, just laptop with Netflix. As a kid, we had a TV on all the time, and I had one in my room, and I grew up TV...

RWoodward

quality posts: 58 Private Messages RWoodward

My kid has her own house.