3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ripforeverjoey

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ripforeverjoey

Man, cardboard boxes sure have gotten expensive.

spizmar

quality posts: 11 Private Messages spizmar
ripforeverjoey wrote:Man, cardboard boxes sure have gotten expensive.

This ain't just cardboard. It's CORRUGATED cardboard.

BelyndaG

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BelyndaG

I just wish these came in adult sizes.

phunkyg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phunkyg

Recycle America!

diemlinh7

quality posts: 9 Private Messages diemlinh7

These cardboard houses are great!...for about a week. Then they start to look weathered and take up a lot of room. If you don't have a dedicated play room, it becomes a chore to put away and rebuild again.

Ours actually lasted almost 6 weeks, until mommy couldn't take looking at it anymore and 'helped' the evolutionary process along with a box cutter. They loved that darn house til the bitter end, and still reminisce about how it 'got broken that one night.'

lilyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilyt

Yeah, kids love these. Even when they are too big to fit. We first saw one of these at a birthday party, and it went over really really well. Entertainment plus keepsake. They're much better at 1/2 price, too!

lilyt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lilyt

Woot, any idea when this will actually ship/arrive, since expedited delivery wasn't available? I ordered one for a birthday party gift...

GGA1759

quality posts: 3 Private Messages GGA1759

As Xmas some stores had this @$9.99

lilyt wrote:Woot, any idea when this will actually ship/arrive, since expedited delivery wasn't available? I ordered one for a birthday party gift...

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Here's a clip from the Today show, gives a good idea of the size:

------------------
I Bet on Sky

thomas998

quality posts: 22 Private Messages thomas998

Walgreen was selling a fancier cottage than this for 29.99 before Christmas, it was 75% off in the bargain bin after Xmas so look their first it would be under 10 dollars if they still have them at your local store. This is a very bad price on woot.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 98 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Back around 1956 when I was a little, little kid, my parents got me a cardboard rocket ship that sat horizontally and you got in and closed the "canopy."

I LOVED that thing. Haven't obviously thought about it for many years until this WOOT.

One warning: If you leave this kind of thing outside and spiders get in, it tends to not be as nice a place.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

lilyt wrote:Woot, any idea when this will actually ship/arrive, since expedited delivery wasn't available? I ordered one for a birthday party gift...

Sorry for the late reply, usually shipping can take up to 5-business days depending on the volume and schedule of the warehouse. In most cases, the orders are sent out the next day or the following day.

Ophelia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ophelia
GGA1759 wrote:As Xmas some stores had this @$9.99

The ones I saw in stores that cheap were not as big as these ones - these are huge! We bought the castle for my 4 year olds' birthday party - it easily fit 5 four year olds inside.

We did take it down after a while, though it's still in our garage. We will probably break it out again some other boring weekend. The kids loved it.

ecurve

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ecurve

That's "The Horns of Nimon". Sheesh. Get your seventies Doctor Who serial titles straight.

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

It may be too small for me, but I'm sure it's plenty big enough for my cats! And, they would love something like this, right until they shredded it, lol!

linxdev

quality posts: 1 Private Messages linxdev
diemlinh7 wrote:These cardboard houses are great!...for about a week. Then they start to look weathered and take up a lot of room. If you don't have a dedicated play room, it becomes a chore to put away and rebuild again.

Kids got one for X-mas and it lasted two days. Nice idea, but cardboard is just too weak.

PMcc1407

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PMcc1407

Please don't look "their." Please look "there."

thomas998 wrote:Walgreen was selling a fancier cottage than this for 29.99 before Christmas, it was 75% off in the bargain bin after Xmas so look their first it would be under 10 dollars if they still have them at your local store. This is a very bad price on woot.