WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Toy Chests

Don't think of it as a gift, think of it as self preservation. Every toy in that chest is a toy that isn't on the floor between you and the bathroom at 4 AM, inadvertently lying in wait like some kind of Home Alone-esque trap, and you the unway Joe Pesci of your own home. Much better to have those weap- toys safely stashed.
Levels of Discovery official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ROGETRAY wrote:Okay, I never had one of these. My toys were all strung out and my bedroom floor was NEVER clean. These probably would have prevented many foot injuries.

Lego Limping is serious business, you guys.

I'm just hanging out, really.

chellemonkey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chellemonkey

Looks like someone forgot to finish the features sections for the Jungle Toy Chest. What does that message say one the back??

thumperchick

quality posts: 249 Private Messages thumperchick
chellemonkey wrote:Looks like someone forgot to finish the features sections for the Jungle Toy Chest. What does that message say one the back??

Right? Where are the close up pictures, features, and what does it say?

geekwench

quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekwench

Feature writer's day off? Love this list of features for the "Gettin' Around" and "Jungle Jingle" toy chests:

• Feature 1
• Feature 2
• Feature 3

Okay, it's actually about half of the chests that have no features listed. C'mon, Woot writers, how are we supposed to be tempted to spend money we probably shouldn't with no features?

emberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emberry

All star sports is $190 at BJs. This is a great price.
http://www.bjs.com/store/levels-of-discovery-all-star-sports-toy-box-bench.lod20023.html

thumperchick

quality posts: 249 Private Messages thumperchick

I found what it says on the Jungle Jingle Bench!
From the manufacturer's website:

The little red monkey swingin' from a tree
Says 'come on friends, make music with me!"
Lion, zebra, alligator - one, two, three
all playing Jungle Jingle, happy as can be!

lsmith1977

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lsmith1977

I even went to the website. What are the product details? What kind of wood? I wouldn't feel comfortable buying from this manufacturer if they can't even give materials information.