WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kids Love Snacks

Mooooooom, I wanna bring snacks to school, but also I'm a child and therefore totally insufferable and unwilling to accept either a plastic bag or a paper bag or a generic lunch box. I need something coooool! And I'm not putting my clothes back on till I get it! Mom. Mom. Mom. What are you doing. What's a "Woot?" Ooh, ReSnackIt!
ReSnackIt official site

Quality Posts

heathere3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages heathere3

Anyone know if you can put a can of soda in any of these? The penguin one looks most likey, but iffy from the description

sarahat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sarahat

Does anyone have these? Do they stay closed? The placement of the single strip of Velcro looks to me like small snacks would escape out the corners....

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
heathere3 wrote:Anyone know if you can put a can of soda in any of these? The penguin one looks most likey, but iffy from the description

Yes, we are told a can of soda can fit in the sandwich bag and double pouch.

I'm just hanging out, really.

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye
inkycatz wrote:Yes, we are told a can of soda can fit in the sandwich bag and double pouch.

In the picture the can appears to be a small can of juice. I would suspect that a can of soda would leave no room for anything else.

morninglark

quality posts: 23 Private Messages morninglark

Has anyone used these reusable bags? I' m thinking of these for myself--I brown bag to work. It looks like I could replace my waxed paper with the wrap and plastic bags an assortment of the others. Do these hold up well?