WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Playskool, Not Work

If you've got a kid, you know that means shopping, stress, probably some crying unless you lucked into one of the good ones ... or, skip all that crap, and snag some nifty Playschool swag now, and laugh as the rest of the soccer moms and dads bludgeon each other in an attempt to win a baby's favor.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Playskool is so classic and old even I've heard of them. But fortunately as old as the brand is, these are new toys.

That lion's pretty rockin'. What do you guys think?

I'm just hanging out, really.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

I miss the old Playskool square people (kind of a knock-off fisher-price little people).

BTW, I had the Holiday Inn when I was a kid

And for some reason one thing I thought was really cool was that it had toilets that you could sit the people in.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

kittybooboo04

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kittybooboo04

My 1 y/o just got the elephant for her birthday and she loves it! though, she tries to put the balls down the trunk instead of the ears. The activity center is WAY overpriced, you can get something cheaper that's the same thing, perhaps Leapfrog

kittybooboo04

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kittybooboo04
kittybooboo04 wrote:My 1 y/o just got the elephant for her birthday and she loves it! though, she tries to put the balls down the trunk instead of the ears. The activity center is WAY overpriced, you can get something cheaper that's the same thing, perhaps Leapfrog

Also, the elephant sells for $20 at walmart. These prices suck ^_^

dpcollects

quality posts: 19 Private Messages dpcollects

I do have to agree that these prices aren't very special (compared to most on Woot!). That being said, they aren't ridiculous. We own a couple of the Playskool products, and the drum thing is very very cool. Best of the bunch, the Elefun is a little disappointing, half the time the balls just sit atop and don't make it out (even with new Duracell's)--Daughter (almost 1) still likes to turn it on though and see if anything happens (it does when I help out). If you want one, don't wanna go to the store, use this method to buy one or two.

scibr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scibr

My 1y/o also prefers to stuff the balls down the trunk instead of the ears. I think they like the air blowing in their face. But mine also just floats the ball at the top most of the time instead of popping them out even with new batteries.

onewondershow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onewondershow

My son is 1.5 years old and while he has gotten new toys when he was younger he loved the elephant and like the other wooter said all he did was stick the balls down the trunk. He absolutely loved this elephant it blows air out of the trunk and kind of levitates the balls it just blew him away. He thought it was the coolest thing ever.