2%
3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

collett73

quality posts: 2 Private Messages collett73

I gave this to my 10-year-old son for Christmas. He was really impressed with it!

crates

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crates

This might be on Kids.Woot, but it also strikes me as a great affordable art set for any adult who isn't snobby about their colored pencil brands.

Makes me wanna make the time to paint again.

Owner of Athames.com Metaphysical Wholesalers.
(That's not advertising; it's simply a fact.)

hinkbot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hinkbot

anyone have any experience with this set for a soon to be 2 year old? she loves coloring with crayons, and we've been wondering what she would think about different pencils.

lemmr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lemmr

I think my daughter will love this for her 10th b-day coming up. She already has a lot of markers and pencils but always wants new ones. And this case will keep everything organized for her. In for one!

Margaret Roefs

djembeplayer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages djembeplayer

Brought one last year, never again. The quality of the crayons is terrible. The markers and colored pencils are just Ok. The best thing this set offers is the wood box. Really, you'd get better quality from buying Crayola products.

jxr182

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jxr182

This is a bit rediculous (and why I have slashed my woot shopping by 90% over the last year or so). This art set can be purchased at a major retailer in my area for $18. And I laugh at that price even because they're calling it an "After Christmas Clearance" when I know it was that price two weeks before Christmas as well! What happened to the good ole days of woot!?

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 42 Private Messages fredrinaldi
jxr182 wrote:This is a bit rediculous (and why I have slashed my woot shopping by 90% over the last year or so). This art set can be purchased at a major retailer in my area for $18. And I laugh at that price even because they're calling it an "After Christmas Clearance" when I know it was that price two weeks before Christmas as well! What happened to the good ole days of woot!?

Amazon bought it, it's not close to what it used to be.

eraten

quality posts: 13 Private Messages eraten
jxr182 wrote:This is a bit rediculous (and why I have slashed my woot shopping by 90% over the last year or so). This art set can be purchased at a major retailer in my area for $18. And I laugh at that price even because they're calling it an "After Christmas Clearance" when I know it was that price two weeks before Christmas as well! What happened to the good ole days of woot!?

Post some links to that local store. You should know the rules; don't post spam about lower prices somewhere else if you can't back it up.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 47 Private Messages PocketBrain
eraten wrote:Post some links to that local store. You should know the rules; don't post spam about lower prices somewhere else if you can't back it up.

Also, we'd like to pick one up for ourselves. That case alone is worth the price of admission.

JoyohJoy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JoyohJoy
hinkbot wrote:anyone have any experience with this set for a soon to be 2 year old? she loves coloring with crayons, and we've been wondering what she would think about different pencils.

This set is not for a child under 6 imo.

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal
hinkbot wrote:anyone have any experience with this set for a soon to be 2 year old? she loves coloring with crayons, and we've been wondering what she would think about different pencils.

The big boxes with the warning about sharp points and the other one that says it is for 3 and up didn't answer your question?

What are you thinking?