3%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

mkiisupraman18

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mkiisupraman18

F... My kids ask for these every time we see those commercials... Sadly the sizes I need are not offered.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I saw these at the office. THEY ARE SO CUUUUUUTE! I wish they were adult size.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 2367915

Please get these in adult sizes!!!!

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

If this came in adult sizes, I would have Sister of the Year sewn up! Now I'll have to babysit.

Tree Fitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tree Fitty

Adding my vote for adult sizes. Please get them.

KarenMarie

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KarenMarie

I haven't had to buy stuff like this in almost 30 years.... not sure of the sizes.

for a 10 month old and a 3yr old. What sizes, at a guess?

thanks.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KarenMarie wrote:I haven't had to buy stuff like this in almost 30 years.... not sure of the sizes.

thanks.

See if this chart helps.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KarenMarie

ThunderThighs wrote:See if this chart helps.

I appreciate the chart. I don't think I am reading it correctly, though. I don't understand how a 4 toddler can be 12 months. And I don't know how it would work for the sizes on these slippers.

Boy, am I old

diemlinh7

quality posts: 9 Private Messages diemlinh7

The kids asked for these type of slippers for xmas but I didn't want to shell out $20+ for something that will inevitably get tossed in the corner.

At these prices though, it seems well worth it, even if they don't use them for too long.

But, 4 kids and a max of 3 pairs per order is raining on my parade a little! :0) I can use hubby's acct, but to pay twice the shipping for the same items? hmmmm...not sure.

dthomas42604

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dthomas42604

The XS might come close to fitting the 3yr old with some extra room to spare. Way too big for the 10 mo old though.

lstaff

quality posts: 202 Private Messages lstaff

I was unfamiliar with this product, and, if you are, too:

The mouths and ears, etc, move with every step!!!

How cute is that!!!

socaltrio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socaltrio
KarenMarie wrote:I appreciate the chart. I don't think I am reading it correctly, though. I don't understand how a 4 toddler can be 12 months. And I don't know how it would work for the sizes on these slippers.

Boy, am I old

A size XS(9/10) would probably fit a 3 to 4 year old...depending on the child though. Some kids have teeny tiny feet and some have enormous feet. A one year old, on average, has a size 4, so these slippers wont fit...anyhow most 1 year olds aren't able to stomp to use these anyhow.

skyelogan816

quality posts: 1 Private Messages skyelogan816

Yes. Adults. The big kids want these too!

In the mean time... What would the XL kids sizes equate to in women's shoes? For, you know, science.

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox
skyelogan816 wrote:Yes. Adults. The big kids want these too!

In the mean time... What would the XL kids sizes equate to in women's shoes? For, you know, science.

XL size 4 to 6 looks like a European size 35-37. I know I wear a size 40 in european, and a 9 in most US brands, and I think the size 4 to 6 means big kids/ women's sizes. My tiny 30-year old sister might be able to fit in these, but she really wears a 6.5 so it would be close, and she is shrimpy, like 5 feet tall.

ThunderThighs

Staff

KarenMarie wrote:I appreciate the chart. I don't think I am reading it correctly, though. I don't understand how a 4 toddler can be 12 months. And I don't know how it would work for the sizes on these slippers.

Boy, am I old

The XS is a 9-10 Toddler which would be for about a 4 year old according to that chart.

The XL is 4-6 Child size which would be for an 8-10 year old.

FORUM MODERATOR

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 97 Private Messages Thirdbase9

Need XXL size.

I don't know.

tabbycat1220

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tabbycat1220

These thing are super cheaply made...my daughter's fell apart already. Thy also run really small...got the XS for my 2 year old and they are almost too small...he wears a toddler size 8.

annlister

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annlister

If these are "normal" sizes (and there is no reason to believe they are not) then the XL would not even fit my 2 year old grand daughter who wears a 7. Agree these need to be in sizes for adults!

ThunderThighs

Staff

annlister wrote:If these are "normal" sizes (and there is no reason to believe they are not) then the XL would not even fit my 2 year old grand daughter who wears a 7. Agree these need to be in sizes for adults!

Remember baby to toddler shoe sizes go from 0-13 and then start over again at 1 for children.

See this chart

FORUM MODERATOR

kkd01

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kkd01

My kid loves these and hes 8 ... He made me promise not to mention to his friends though, lol.

froggiemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages froggiemom

I bought a cat and a zebra for my girls for Christmas. The ears on the zebra still work but the ears on one of the cat slippers broke Christmas day. I also bought 2 sharks for my nephews, one pair worked perfectly and half of the other pair didn't. The kids still loved them no matter what, but be cautious that they may not work for long.

mflatau

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mflatau
KarenMarie wrote:I haven't had to buy stuff like this in almost 30 years.... not sure of the sizes.

thanks.

My 2 year old wears a 6/7 so I would say that the XS would work on a 3 year old, but it doesn't look like they come small enough for a 10 month old. I would also probably not recommend for a 10 month old as learning to walk is hard enough. Add a pair of bulky slippers to feet that they have a hard time picky up when they walk anyways sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I would totally shuffle around in these. Alas, yo ho ho, an auntie's life for me...

I'm just hanging out, really.

twny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twny

Boy, am I old

My 4 year old is between a XS-S, so I would get a small, they don't have them in "baby" sizes for the 12 Month old

mlwozniak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlwozniak

My girls seems to have huge feet. My 3 year old is wearing toddler 12's and 13's and I even bought her child size 1 snow boots that are a little big, but not by much. My 1 year old (today!) is wearing toddler 6's right now. The 3 year old got princess slippers for Christmas and refuses to wear them. I wonder if these would fare any better. Hmm...

macfenske

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macfenske

thanks.

Well I can tell you that I have two boys 3 & 5, and I baby sit for my niece who just turned 3. And all kids are very different. My 5 year old was big for his age, and my 3 yr old runs small. But for the average 3 year old the XS size should work out. The 10 mo. is still too small. Hope that helps.

KarenMarie

thank you to everyone who replied to me, it was all very helpful.

dnlkolender

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dnlkolender
2367915 wrote:Please get these in adult sizes!!!!

INDEED!!!

jltranfaglia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jltranfaglia

i'm not seeing how i can purchase 3 different pairs of these. seems like i have to check out with just one. help?

mommyjenmay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mommyjenmay

Got my sharks already, medium for my 4 year old, fit perfect to chart he is a 13... I was looking at past comments here i'm sad some people were going by age to guess size my kids both have big feet lol, I hope everyone got the right size in the end they are cute! I thought only one worked at first then we noticed the air bladder on one is in the heel instead of the toe... So we said oh you got one crazy wild shark and one shy sneaky shark and that made it ok!

texasrachel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texasrachel

I got mine in today. The Large (2-3) fits fine, but the small (11-12) is way too small. Fits more like a 8-9. I'm disappointed my son can't even put them on.