WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kid Media

The best part of having kids? Those rare moments where they shut the heck up and let you remember what it was like before you had kids. Or maybe that's just my horrible little scream machines. Maybe you like not having any free time whatsoever. Only you really know. But don't delude yourself; you're not buying the stuff below to entertain the kid, you're buying it to save yourself.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Books and puzzles and songs, OH MY! Great rainy day stash.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids

I have the 15 Puzzle from one of the last Woot offerings and it's a lot of fun. It was a great stocking stuffer. I just have to warn you that the pieces can sometimes come off while you are sliding them which poses a choking hazard for small children and pets. They are easily slid back on once you figure out how.

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox

Looks like very good pricing on the P'kolino puzzles, they are $16 a piece on Amazon, so it's like buy 1 get 2 free almost. Sadly, it looks like they are made in China, so I will not be buying them.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary
mom2hapakids wrote:I have the 15 Puzzle from one of the last Woot offerings and it's a lot of fun. It was a great stocking stuffer. I just have to warn you that the pieces can sometimes come off while you are sliding them which poses a choking hazard for small children and pets. They are easily slid back on once you figure out how.

THANK YOU!!!!

I was looking at that remembering how much fun I used to have. But with 2 kids under the age of 4, and an older one who's easily frustrated when things "fall apart", I think I'll let this one pass.

mom2hapakids

quality posts: 14 Private Messages mom2hapakids
MommaBeary wrote:THANK YOU!!!!

I was looking at that remembering how much fun I used to have. But with 2 kids under the age of 4, and an older one who's easily frustrated when things "fall apart", I think I'll let this one pass.

I didn't mention that my 10 year old "messed it up" got frustrated, and it fell apart while I was getting the numbers back in order. >>I<< thought it was fun, but it came apart while I was playing with it so I knew where the pieces went. I'm not sure how usable it would be if she had come to me with pieces in hand to fix. At that point, I might have removed all the pieces and re-set it like the Rubik's cubes of old.