2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Slurth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Slurth

Might be willing to throw down on some since it's such a great price. But I've never heard of this brand before.

BabyBear

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BabyBear

Do you also have to buy the matching Diapoos??

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8

So for 432 size 5 diapers with shipping it comes out to about 22 cents per diaper.

While Luvs Ultra Leakguard in size 5 on Amazon with Subscribe & Save comes out to about 18 cents per diaper.

http://www.amazon.com/Luvs-Ultra-Leakguards-Diapers-Count/dp/B0012M73LE

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Slurth wrote:Might be willing to throw down on some since it's such a great price. But I've never heard of this brand before.

And here's why! From the features:

Never heard of Diapees brand?
Maybe not, but Braco Manufacturing has been making diapers in the US for 30 years for several large retail chains throughout the world. So you may have already tried them out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

DizMissLiz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DizMissLiz
prttymf8 wrote:So for 432 size 5 diapers with shipping it comes out to about 22 cents per diaper.

While Luvs Ultra Leakguard in size 5 on Amazon with Subscribe & Save comes out to about 18 cents per diaper.

Definitely want to double check your math there, buddy.

jlsf2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlsf2
DizMissLiz wrote:Definitely want to double check your math there, buddy.

Actually, I think his math is right on.
$95 / 432 = $0.22 per.

I do the S&S for the Luvs and they work great.

btalarczyk

quality posts: 3 Private Messages btalarczyk
jlsf2 wrote:Actually, I think his math is right on.
$95 / 432 = $0.22 per.

I do the S&S for the Luvs and they work great.

Actually, it isn't.

Woot = $95 / 432 = $0.22 per
Amazon = $31.34 / 150 = $0.22 per

They are the same price, the other guy stated Amazons deal was $0.18 per when it actually says on the amazon page, $0.22 per. See his original post below:

prttymf8 wrote:So for 432 size 5 diapers with shipping it comes out to about 22 cents per diaper.

btalarczyk

ThunderThighs wrote:And here's why! From the features:

Maybe not, but Braco Manufacturing has been making diapers in the US for 30 years for several large retail chains throughout the world. So you may have already tried them out.

Good post TT! I missed that fact in the description also. Wish I would have seen your post before I spent 10 minutes on google trying to find this brand.

kajrah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kajrah

Maybe not, but Braco Manufacturing has been making diapers in the US for 30 years for several large retail chains throughout the world. So you may have already tried them out.[/quote]

I'd like to try these, but if they make the diapers for Target, it's a no-go. If they make the diapers for Babies R Us, then they're pretty good.

PS Diapoos, hee hee

jlsf2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlsf2
btalarczyk wrote:

You're looking at the one-time buy price. If you use S&S, it is $0.18 per diaper on Amazon.

btalarczyk

jlsf2 wrote:You're looking at the one-time buy price. If you use S&S, it is $0.18 per diaper on Amazon.

Wow, can't believe I stayed up for this. Ok, here's a screen shot from amazons page:

No matter if you purchase a quantity of 1 every month on S&S or you sign up to purchase 3 cases every month on S&S your still going to pay $31.34 per case which breaks down to $0.21 per diaper as it is stated by amazon on the amazon web page which I attached above for your inspection. The math works perfectly, I would suggest trying it. (click start button, type: calc in run box, hit enter key and a calculator pops up!)

mandaldean

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mandaldean

Target diapers are awesome. What's wrong with them?

kajrah wrote:Never heard of Diapees brand?

I'd like to try these, but if they make the diapers for Target, it's a no-go. If they make the diapers for Babies R Us, then they're pretty good.

PS Diapoos, hee hee[/quote]

prttymf8

btalarczyk wrote:Wow, can't believe I stayed up for this. Ok, here's a screen shot from amazons page:

No matter if you purchase a quantity of 1 every month on S&S or you sign up to purchase 3 cases every month on S&S your still going to pay $31.34 per case which breaks down to $0.21 per diaper as it is stated by amazon on the amazon web page which I attached above for your inspection. The math works perfectly, I would suggest trying it. (click start button, type: calc in run box, hit enter key and a calculator pops up!)

I can't believe you stayed up for this either...

It's part of the Amazon Mom program. [MOD: Removed the unnecessary snarky comment]

pamtha

quality posts: 14 Private Messages pamtha

If we are calculating total cost of ownership, then ALL the hidden costs need to be included. Amazon Mom is $79 per year, or $6.50 per month. If all you buy is the diapers at discount, you are not coming out ahead. I get frustrated at people referencing membership required deals on Woot, assuming everyone has chipped in for Prime or Mom.

prttymf8

pamtha wrote:If we are calculating total cost of ownership, then ALL the hidden costs need to be included. Amazon Mom is $79 per year, or $6.50 per month. If all you buy is the diapers at discount, you are not coming out ahead. I get frustrated at people referencing membership required deals on Woot, assuming everyone has chipped in for Prime or Mom.

That's a good point that I didn't even consider. I pay for Prime for other benefits that I forget that the Mom portion is part of it.

mariettaeric

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariettaeric

Seventh generation diapers are a better deal and better diaper!

dpn0121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dpn0121

Huggies has a $2 coupon right now and with Amazon mom it is about .14 a diaper

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0089VO4T0/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

finzup

quality posts: 2 Private Messages finzup

actually the luvs are showing up for me (with S&S) for .12 a diaper

http://www.amazon.com/Luvs-Ultra-Leakguards-Diapers-Count/dp/B0012MC87I/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1357125629&sr=1-1&keywords=luvs+size+2

I've noticed that some people list all their woot purchases in their signature. Me? No way, no how. I don't even want to acknowledge to myself, much less anyone else, just how much $$ I've spent on woot crap since 2006.

btalarczyk

finzup wrote:actually the luvs are showing up for me (with S&S) for .12 a diaper

http://www.amazon.com/Luvs-Ultra-Leakguards-Diapers-Count/dp/B0012MC87I/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1357125629&sr=1-1&keywords=luvs+size+2

Ok, that makes sense. I do not have that paid service through amazon so thats why my screen shows the higher price.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

You will need these when you look at the the price of the knives on Woot today.

dpn0121

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dpn0121
finzup wrote:actually the luvs are showing up for me (with S&S) for .12 a diaper

sounds right, i knew it was cheaper and guessed at .14 too early for math

nvrmnd realize you were talking luvs

cabby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cabby

Hmmmm I guess no one has tried these.

I wonder how the sizing is.

Does anyone think the size 5 is larger than a normal size 6?

mpoush

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mpoush

I'm grateful for the whole discussion in this thread. I was already a Prime member on Amazon, and didn't know about the Mom program. I'll be able to try out the Luvs for cheaper than I get them at Costco where I'm also a member.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cabby wrote:Hmmmm I guess no one has tried these.

I wonder how the sizing is.

Does anyone think the size 5 is larger than a normal size 6?

There's sizing info on the Spec tab:

Sizing Chart
Size 2 (small): 7 - 18 lbs
Size 3 (medium): 13 - 24 lbs
Size 4 (large): 20 - 33 lbs
Size 5 (x-large): 31 lbs +

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cebii

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cebii

I'm so glad we are past the diaper stage.

digitsis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages digitsis

Diaper spelled backwards is repaid. Think about that.

ajswoot1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajswoot1
pamtha wrote:If we are calculating total cost of ownership, then ALL the hidden costs need to be included. Amazon Mom is $79 per year, or $6.50 per month. If all you buy is the diapers at discount, you are not coming out ahead. I get frustrated at people referencing membership required deals on Woot, assuming everyone has chipped in for Prime or Mom.

we should also consider monthly ISP fees for ordering said diapers, or diapoos, and whether you have a PO Box or, well, some other type of box. the type of computer you're using will also affect the cost of the diapers, ie if you were to use a 2013 Macbook Pro 17" to buy the Amazon diapers (made from real Amazons), they would clearly be more expensive than the cost of these Diapees purchased through a 2007 Gateway desktop running Windows XP (SP3)

hoorahcreations

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoorahcreations

So basically no one has ever used these before and there are no reviews on the internet. I am skeptical, but is still cheap. Sounds like a gamble.

grayangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grayangel

It looks like Braco made the MLB diapers previously featured on Woot.

http://kids.woot.com/plus/mlb-officially-licensed-diapers

Anybody get those? (Well, somebody did obviously.)

bdead20

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bdead20

Do these have the colored wet indicator strip? I've been spoiled by them.

prttymf8

mpoush wrote:I'm grateful for the whole discussion in this thread. I was already a Prime member on Amazon, and didn't know about the Mom program. I'll be able to try out the Luvs for cheaper than I get them at Costco where I'm also a member.

My favorite thing about it is that they just show up at my house every month.

blissfool

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blissfool

Yeah. That's true. Unless you are buying more than one box of diapers or taking advantage of other benefits, you're probably not come out ahead by much.

But I would say it would be a good information for someone to know. This is a deal site and I wouldn't mind knowing that this type of deal, albeit through membership, is available.
Also, the name already suggest requirement for some type of membership or subscription. One could simply ask if they are interested in knowing more detail about it. I wouldn't expect someone to put disclaimer and spill all the beans every time they mention this program.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bdead20 wrote:Do these have the colored wet indicator strip? I've been spoiled by them.

Alas, we have been informed no, they do not.

I'm just hanging out, really.

djohnson2112

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djohnson2112

I did a quick search for Braco reviews, and while they sell them on amazon, no one has reviewed them. I did find one lone review on Walmart's website and it wasn't very positive.

if you are really into saving money, just buy bottles of carpet cleaner and don't use diapers at all...

Cargo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cargo

Hahahahah. Well said!
You did forget the "opportunity cost" since you are wasting time ordering diapers instead of working and making $7.50 per hour.

ajswoot1 wrote:we should also consider monthly ISP fees for ordering said diapers, or diapoos, and whether you have a PO Box or, well, some other type of box. the type of computer you're using will also affect the cost of the diapers, ie if you were to use a 2013 Macbook Pro 17" to buy the Amazon diapers (made from real Amazons), they would clearly be more expensive than the cost of these Diapees purchased through a 2007 Gateway desktop running Windows XP (SP3)

ivegotayen

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ivegotayen

Amazon Mom membership is free, actually. And, last time I checked, you get up to three free months of Prime 2-day shipping included with the membership, depending on how much you spend on baby items.

lwzwick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lwzwick
btalarczyk wrote:

The LUVs are $.18 each on Amazon if you are a member of Amazon Mom (it gives you an additional discount), and you order through Subscribe and Save

slz254

quality posts: 5 Private Messages slz254

Even if you can't use them (or the off brandedness scares you), you can buy them and donate them to a local woman's shelter or family shelter, or an organization like St. Vincent de Paul.

thepersonalgoddess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thepersonalgoddess

Diapees aren't the greatest. I've used them a few times with leak issues. You are better off with Target brand at this pricing. Size 4 160count Diapees come out to 29.99 plus $5 shipping while I use my Amazon Prime (if you have it -Amazon Mom free for 3 months, btw) and get 180 count of Luvs Size 4 for 28.04 after tax and discounts.
I still end up saving in the end.