backpack09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages backpack09

http://www.target.com/p/up-up-baby-diapers-bulk-pack-select-size/-/A-14043498#prodSlot=medium_1_1

156 size 4 diapers at $26-.05%(target card) +6.25%tax +free ship(target card) = .17 cents a pooper

160 size 4 here at $30+$5 ship = 22 cents a poop holder

cmkountz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cmkountz

I would chime in that every diaper brand fits every baby different. I won't buy Huggies because when I used them with my baby, they leaked a couple times. When the diaper leaked pooped, I switched. So just because it doesn't do well for one baby, does not mean it won't do well for another. It just depends on how much you are willing to spend to find out if they work for yours or not.

woodman81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woodman81
jlsf2 wrote:Actually, I think his math is right on.
$95 / 432 = $0.22 per.

I do the S&S for the Luvs and they work great.

The two main sizes, size 3's and 4's are .16/ea and .19/ea. Those prices are very reasonable.

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8
cmkountz wrote:I would chime in that every diaper brand fits every baby different. I won't buy Huggies because when I used them with my baby, they leaked a couple times. When the diaper leaked pooped, I switched. So just because it doesn't do well for one baby, does not mean it won't do well for another. It just depends on how much you are willing to spend to find out if they work for yours or not.

That's not how the internet works. My experiences and opinions are the only correct ones.

shih_kang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shih_kang

After going through about 100 of these diapers since I bought them from Woot, I think I will go back to the Babies R Us Supreme diapers. We've had about 3-4 leaks with the Diappes and never had a problem with the Babies R Us ones.

j266766

quality posts: 1 Private Messages j266766

This woot has already ended, but for future reference: These diapers are terrible!

michellekaye2477

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michellekaye2477

A little late, but maybe someone will read this if they are sold again. I bought two boxes of these diapers and I hate them. They are huge. I bought size 2 which claim to fit babies from 7-18 lbs. My baby is 14 lbs and the diapers still don't fit well. They are not contoured so they don't close well around the legs. I have had problems with leaking out the sides and also the top. Additionally, I hate how the diapers become hard and unyielding when wet. (Other diapers seem to get softer when wet.) I feel like it was a waste of money to buy these and wish I had stuck with name brand diapers that I can count on. A few extra cents per diaper is well worth the cost.

staceygros

quality posts: 0 Private Messages staceygros

Any chance these will be on Woot again anytime soon? I love them and am almost out!!