• 22.1% - Monday. A reasonable amount of time. 193
  • 0.9% - Friday. And it just seems cruel not to give them the weekend. 8
  • 8.6% - Thursday. What can you do? A kid’s gotta learn. 75
  • 25.9% - Today. They had their Christmas fun, I guess. 226
  • 1% - Yesterday. It’s a very serious school, okay? 9
  • 1.9% - My school never took a winter break. 17
  • 39.4% - My kids don’t go to school. They run free like wolves. 344
872 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

They don't have Pre-K on Wednesdays here, and there was a snowkabibble on the following Thursday with the roads still nigh-impossible to drive on the next day, so Junior hasn't been to school since December 18th and doesn't return until January 7th, giving him a 19-day winter break. I never had such a winter break my entire life.

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

My kids didn't even get 2 weeks off from school... seems a bit silly since they took days away because one year they get lots of snow. Most years they might not even get 1 day off for snow, then 2 years ago they had a bunch and changed all of the rules.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

Contrarian by nature.

bblhed

quality posts: 6 Private Messages bblhed

Home school where there are no breaks, not for the kid and not for us either. On the other side of that Gym class yesterday was two hours at the rock climbing gym, I never got that when I was in school.

hippie1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hippie1981

Went back today (Jan. 2). Break should have started on Monday Dec. 24th, but they cancelled school on Dec. 20th and 21st due to snow.

mbersiam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbersiam

no option for it, but tomorrow (1/3). I think the Thursday option was for December 27...