WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Are You Sleeping Yet? Please?

The screaming. The laughing. The exaggerated farting. The kids are awake, and there's nothing I can do about it. My life is an existential nightmare of my own creation, and I have no escape. All i can do is wearily nurture these shrieking noise machines until they finally reach 18. Bags under my eyes. If only they would sleep...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

What's your limit for slumber parties? 1 friend? 2 friends? Five?

I'm just hanging out, really.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
WootBot wrote:Great in the bed AND the bath. Just like... naps.

Um, you might want to ask Whitney Houston about the latter...

But on topic, is "Twin XL" a new thing? Are most twins now XL? I'm thinking about replacing the futon in my guest room with a couple twin beds; don't know if I should go XL. That sheet/accessory set looks like a good deal.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

miken927 wrote:Um, you might want to ask Whitney Houston about the latter...

But on topic, is "Twin XL" a new thing? Are most twins now XL? I'm thinking about replacing the futon in my guest room with a couple twin beds; don't know if I should go XL. That sheet/accessory set looks like a good deal.

Twin XLs have been around. They're used in most dorm rooms. Here's a chart that helps:

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items