3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

jamieinoc

quality posts: 22 Private Messages jamieinoc

These are a great way to foster learning in young children. When they read, they learn. These classic stories are just the type to keep them interested. And, a great buy to boot!

ikeray

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ikeray

Really wish you guys would've put Lion King, Jungle Book, Mickey's Christmas Carol and 101 Dalmatians in a set, those 4 books are unique from last time this was sold.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ikeray wrote:Really wish you guys would've put Lion King, Jungle Book, Mickey's Christmas Carol and 101 Dalmatians in a set, those 4 books are unique from last time this was sold.

Extras are always good for the birthday party gift stash, Toys for Tots next year, your local elementary school, homeless shelter, or children's hospital.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

valere

quality posts: 1 Private Messages valere

What is the intended or appropriate age for these books? I didn't see it listed in the specs.

balberti76

quality posts: 1 Private Messages balberti76
valere wrote:What is the intended or appropriate age for these books? I didn't see it listed in the specs.

I have a 2.5 year old and he isn't old enough yet for the books. I am going to say around 4 but for the price it was worth picking them up. Very nice books...He likes the pictures, but doesn't have the attention span to listen to the whole story yet.

valere

balberti76 wrote:I have a 2.5 year old and he isn't old enough yet for the books. I am going to say around 4 but for the price it was worth picking them up. Very nice books...He likes the pictures, but doesn't have the attention span to listen to the whole story yet.

Thank you very much!

valere

Can this item be sent as a gift? I don't see the option to do so anywhere in the main page or in the check out process. I've tried both IE and Firefox. What am I missing? Thank you in advance.

lyndajoyh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyndajoyh

Why can't I figure out how to order one of each set? It's my first time on Woot and apparently it is smarter than me...any help please?

RighteousJack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RighteousJack
lyndajoyh wrote:Why can't I figure out how to order one of each set? It's my first time on Woot and apparently it is smarter than me...any help please?

I think you first select quanity. Then 3 different sets will pop up where you can pick with the pull down bar 1 2 or 3