WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Babylegs & Bodysuits

Is there nothing more adorable and life-changing than material you can slip over your babies' legs to keep them warm during the cooler months but without the hassle of having to take off actual PANTS when you change their diapers? Yes actually, there is. These onesies with witty and/or "awww"-inspiring sayings. BOO-YAH.

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Those are some fancy leggings. Perhaps some of you can share your experience if you bought these before.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kophia

quality posts: 11 Private Messages kophia

With the cooler weather here, the babylegs are wonderful. I had been noticing that the little boss‘ legs were chilly during diaper changes. These have solved that problem and fit nicely under his other clothes.

They are long enough to last him over many growth spurts, are just tight enough to stay up without causing too-snug marks, and are not easily pulled off like normal socks.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Look Marge! Maggie lost her baby legs!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
ThunderThighs wrote:Those are some fancy leggings. Perhaps some of you can share your experience if you bought these before.

I gave these at Christmas to a niece and nephew, and my in-laws (their parents) were very pleased.

gertiestn

quality posts: 57 Private Messages gertiestn

I too gave these as a present this year to a niece who is about to turn me into a great(er) aunt in a few months. Well received, but they won't be tested till spring.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I think these are smart and useful, but after seeing a nephew wearing some I just could never bring myself to putting them on a boy. I'd rather wait for him to grow up and decide for himself if he wants to wear thigh-high leggings.

leilana80

quality posts: 23 Private Messages leilana80

Ok, I'll admit, I'm a Babylegs addict. They work on babies from thigh to tips of toes, and as they get older, knee to ankle, and they are AWESOME as arm warmers (really helps extend your summer t-shirts into the fall).
They sound weird for boys, but in all honesty, every single boy I've seen in these look fine. It's just the mentality of "it's a girl thing"- and I'm one of those old-fashioned people who raises my daughter to be interested in girly things, and I'll raise my soon-to-arrive son to stick with manly things.
No offense to anyone, btw.

Edited to add: I also want to mention that although the description says these designs are exclusive to Woot... Every one of these are currently available at Babylegs website in the clearance section. (Except it looks like the alphabet ones are sold out.) Other than that... still quality items here.

CrimsonMuse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CrimsonMuse

Babylegs are awesome. They go on legs or arms, and are GREAT to cover the gaps in the winter between the coat and the mitts, or the pants and the boots. No more cold wrists and ankles!

On a different note, how can one put more than one style into our woot shopping cart? Or do we have to check out in between each pair?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CrimsonMuse wrote:Babylegs are awesome. They go on legs or arms, and are GREAT to cover the gaps in the winter between the coat and the mitts, or the pants and the boots. No more cold wrists and ankles!

On a different note, how can one put more than one style into our woot shopping cart? Or do we have to check out in between each pair?

Yes, you have to purchase each style separately. Good news though is that only pay $5 shipping per day (until midnight Central).

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items