WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Adorable Clothes For Hairy Little Men

Putting your boys in clothes... pretty much always a better idea than putting your clothes in boys. Unless you had chocolate clothes, I guess. But even then, what if the kid's diabetic? Really probably better not to take the chance, just put the boy in the clothes. Don't put the clothes in the boy.

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Head, shoulders, knees, and toes. We've got them all covered. And now you have an ear worm. You're welcome.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

burns72

quality posts: 9 Private Messages burns72

A word of warning on the Shepa jackets. One, they are nice and soft. Two, the ability to reverse the jacket is a plus. I bought two for my boys. However, the red one has self destructed. The seams are not strong. The seams started splitting within a week or two of arrival. The blue one has held up.
My boys really like the jackets.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

burns72 wrote:A word of warning on the Shepa jackets. One, they are nice and soft. Two, the ability to reverse the jacket is a plus. I bought two for my boys. However, the red one has self destructed. The seams are not strong. The seams started splitting within a week or two of arrival. The blue one has held up.
My boys really like the jackets.

These have a 90-day Woot warranty. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mkdr

quality posts: 35 Private Messages mkdr

I ordered the Robot Hat and Tee a couple weeks ago for a Christmas present - it is adorable They are both good quality and the hat is definitely a good size for a young boy - not too small and not too big. Very cute and quite warm. Even for clothes as a present, it was still well received by a 6.5 yr old.

forever fighting the urge to buy something just because it is cheap and cool...wait, it's cheap and cool, let me click that big yellow button!

twstrchk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages twstrchk

The Woody boot slippers are great! My grandson wont take them off :-) Sizing is true, construction is good. He had a pair of low soft slippers - same basic construction (Lightning McQueen) and they kept twisting sideways on his feet. Since these are 'boots' they stay upright and true (like Woody?)