WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Oh Baby Baby

Babies have needs. Milk. Attention. Warmth. Protection. Not being dropped on their freaky heads. Those all count as baby needs. But the main thing baby needs? Cool stuff from Woot. Cool toys. Cool clothes. Cool weird little front-backpack thingies. Give baby what he/she/it needs. Also don't put him/her/it in the corner; babies hate that.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Well, this is a random assortment of goodies. Things to walk on, sit on, and drool on. They're all there.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
ThunderThighs wrote:Well, this is a random assortment of goodies. Things to walk on, sit on, and drool on. They're all there.

That pretty sums up the decor in my house, except for the fact that I don't have any little kids, just a lot of drunken Gen-X friends.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

eshine87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eshine87

"Give baby what he/she/it needs. Also don't put him/her/it in the corner; babies hate that" I think so!

smadsen01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smadsen01

Woot is awful now. I can buy that Ju-Ju-Be bag through Ju-Ju-Be for $40. That's a deal on woot? I don't think so. Not only that but they have lots of different color/pattern options.