2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Would love to hear from Wooters that have purchased these before. Tell us about these books.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

proud2busmc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages proud2busmc

With neices and nephews now and being military I see them once a year =/ These books seem like a great way for me to read to them from far away! Skype is still difficult for little ones at their ages. Im in for 3!!

HeadacheSlayer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages HeadacheSlayer

I bought one from my nephew in the fall from Woot (called IF.....) for my 3yo nephew

AWESOMENESS.

The books are very sturdy (thick cardboard type books) and the directions are easy for recording. Best yet--you won't lose the recording when the batteries need to be changed, and the child can't accidentally erase it either (the switch is under a screwed in panel).

The story was very very sweet, and my husband and kids and I took turns reading pages so we were all included--there was even time at the end for us to include our names.

My nephew liked the book--but he LOVED hearing our voices even more.

TOTALLY in for one (the pirate one--he's into pirates now). The AWWW factor makes this a great gift for any child in your life (or hey, it's better than one of those recordable greeting cards for the child at heart).

#wooter4Life

HeadacheSlayer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages HeadacheSlayer
proud2busmc wrote:With neices and nephews now and being military I see them once a year =/ These books seem like a great way for me to read to them from far away! Skype is still difficult for little ones at their ages. Im in for 3!!

THANK YOU for your service to our country!! I think you'll be pleased

nyjenn2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nyjenn2
ThunderThighs wrote:Would love to hear from Wooters that have purchased these before. Tell us about these books.

Perfect books if you do not see the child everyday or very often.