WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Trains Trains Traaaains

Faster than a speeding car. Exactly as powerful as a locomotive. Able to leap absolutely nothing. Look, up on those tracks! It's an engine! It's a caboose! It's Supertrain!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Gatzby wrote:We can all agree that Under Siege was the best train fight, right?

If you say so, boss!

I'm just hanging out, really.

andrewtl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages andrewtl

It seems like if you wanted to be rescued from an island, a train would be the LAST thing you'd hope for. But maybe that's just us.

Agree! Something that young kids will point out but those who designed the set probably never considered.

pfffft!

mistamoose

quality posts: 30 Private Messages mistamoose

I think Under Siege 2 was the train. Under Siege 1 was the boat.

jeremiahj

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jeremiahj

The train set is for Thomas-Percy - not Thomkas-Percy. Perhaps the editor went on holiday a little early?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 589 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeremiahj wrote:The train set is for Thomas-Percy - not Thomkas-Percy. Perhaps the editor went on holiday a little early?

It took 17 hours for someone to notice that? Y'all are slippin'!

Passed it on for fixing. Thanks!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

Does anyone own any of these Thomas sets? The Percy & Dieselworks sets and Misty Island Adventure sets both have fairly negative reviews on Amazon. I couldn't find reviews for the Steamies and Diesels set.

manichawk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages manichawk
ssand23 wrote:Does anyone own any of these Thomas sets? The Percy & Dieselworks sets and Misty Island Adventure sets both have fairly negative reviews on Amazon. I couldn't find reviews for the Steamies and Diesels set.

My little one has had the Steamies & Diesels set for a good few months now, and I can't report any problems with it. Once you work out that there are little hidden wooden tabs at the top of the big hill parts, the central crossing point is very secure, and the rest is just normal solid Thomas stuff. Definitely recommend it of the three sets available, as there are no plasticy buildings/parts.

ssand23

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23
manichawk wrote:My little one has had the Steamies & Diesels set for a good few months now, and I can't report any problems with it. Once you work out that there are little hidden wooden tabs at the top of the big hill parts, the central crossing point is very secure, and the rest is just normal solid Thomas stuff. Definitely recommend it of the three sets available, as there are no plasticy buildings/parts.

Thank you for the great review!