WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mukluk Muckety Muck

A pair of mukluks? Try to look at it from a child's perspective. On the one hand, they'll look nice and be warm, and on the other, they get to walk around yelling MUKLUK! every ten minutes. Win/win on this purchase, right? Can't you just hear them now...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I love the world Mukluk! So fun to say - but how tear resistant are those tights? Anyone?

I'm just hanging out, really.

javajnkie

quality posts: 16 Private Messages javajnkie

I can't find a size chart for the teen tights. Does anyone have any idea what height/weight they'll fit?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

javajnkie wrote:I can't find a size chart for the teen tights. Does anyone have any idea what height/weight they'll fit?

I found this on a couple different sites for this same set:

Multi-colored tights come in a ladies size A for teens 100-145lbs (5’-5’3”)

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

acw114

quality posts: 8 Private Messages acw114

I got a pair of the boots for my 4yr old daughter from another website and they fell apart after three wearings.

msomething

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msomething

but y r they not in adult sizes? ohhhh *pout* i want one =(

orabbit

quality posts: 31 Private Messages orabbit

Best use of the word mukluk, in my opinion. Give it a minute.

ugomona

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ugomona
acw114 wrote:I got a pair of the boots for my 4yr old daughter from another website and they fell apart after three wearings.

I had a problem with the monkey slippers. We bought them here and the monkey head is already falling off one slipper. I'm gonna have to sew it back on to my displeasure, since sewing is not my thing.

We also got the Scandinavian Fur Lined Mittens; they were too small for my 10 year old daughter, but fit my 6 year old son no problem. He's not feeling the love on wearing them, since they have hearts on them.