Staff

Poll: Les Miserables:
  • 19% - is what I’m planning to do Christmas night! 173
  • 27.8% - is something I’ll catch on video, maybe. 253
  • 20.6% - is a movie I won’t touch with a eight-reindeer-long pole. 188
  • 11.6% - is a great musical and a good book and nothing else. 106
  • 21% - isn’t that the guy from WKRP with the tape on the floor? 191
911 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

TheTexasTwister

quality posts: 11 Private Messages TheTexasTwister

My mother has already informed that is where she wants me to take for Christmas Day. So I guess I'm going.

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

I want to see it, and I want to see it in the theater, but I'm worried that it'll be too depressing for Christmas Day. It's not the most extremely uplifting time already. I could use some big smiles, ya know?

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

No plans.

merd919

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merd919

I know that by the end of the day I'll be saddened by how many people answering this poll are too young to understand the final option.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches
merd919 wrote:I know that by the end of the day I'll be saddened by how many people answering this poll are too young to understand the final option.

My favorite Les moment was the Turkey give away! One of the funniest moments in sit com history.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

seanlange

quality posts: 3 Private Messages seanlange
Sati wrote:I want to see it, and I want to see it in the theater, but I'm worried that it'll be too depressing for Christmas Day. It's not the most extremely uplifting time already. I could use some big smiles, ya know?

Looking at your avatar I would have to agree. You need some smiles...big time!!!!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Saw it, liked it just fine.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I will probably sit in the movie theatre, trying desprately to restrain myself from bursting into song, and potentially failing miserably.

... just like Phantom of the Opera.