WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Kickin' It Old School

Videogames? Yawn. The Internet? I work here, and let me tell you, it's mostly just people who are angry and cowardly and lonely. TV? Eh. What kids really want is the same old-school electricity-free goodness we had back when we were kids (maybe not the lawn darts).
Schylling official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

The problem with being an adult is that you think something looks super cool, like the Color Walker, and then have no idea if 'kids these days' are into it. Any parents want to chime in on that particular one, or perhaps some of the others?

I'm just hanging out, really.

gogotw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gogotw

I know my 2-year-old niece enjoys her pusher-vaccuum. The kind with the popper and the balls inside.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gogotw wrote:I know my 2-year-old niece enjoys her pusher-vaccuum. The kind with the popper and the balls inside.

I REMEMBER THOSE! I loved mine. Memory lane.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

moonlitcherri

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moonlitcherri

This jack in the box was the only thing that would calm my 18mth long enough to take photos at the photo center.

Knowledge is power, but only if you use it.

feliphilia

quality posts: 6 Private Messages feliphilia

The iridescent fairy jewelry box is for sale on the mother ship for $35 including shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000H6CDCK/ref=sr_1_4_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1355955572&sr=8-4&keywords=jewelry+box+for+girls&condition=new
So definitely a bargain. I think my granddaughter will love it, in for one. Yes, it will come after Christmas but that's ok in this case.

traquy

quality posts: 53 Private Messages traquy

I received the porcelain tea set I ordered from previous woot and it is very nice. The cups are big enough to drink from (about espresso cup size) and the tea pot is enough for about 2 refills each. I am very happy with it. The colors are random, mine came with a green teapot.