12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

mrlobo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrlobo

Specifications list "Anakin Dimensions: 9.75"L x 2" circumference
Yoda Dimensions: 5.75"L x 1.5" circumference
Darth Maul Dimensions: 17.25"L x 1.4" circumference"

Circumference? Really? Circumference = 2 x pi x radius. That means the diameter is about 0.5 to 0.6 inches. Really?

thenightisdark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thenightisdark

They have to be small, George Lucas needs his cut of them thar merchandiser.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mrlobo wrote:Specifications list "Anakin Dimensions: 9.75"L x 2" circumference
Yoda Dimensions: 5.75"L x 1.5" circumference
Darth Maul Dimensions: 17.25"L x 1.4" circumference"

Circumference? Really? Circumference = 2 x pi x radius. That means the diameter is about 0.5 to 0.6 inches. Really?

This video from the Features tab will give you an idea of their size:

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

Sent these straight to my sister's house. Hopefully her kids will not fight over who gets which color.

faire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages faire

I actually got all three of these at SWCVI, I love them and everyone who sees or touches them loves them. The Anakin one acts as a black light because of the intensity. I'm ordering a new Anakin for a friend because they keep threatening to take mine home. For an avid collector or someone who wants a kewl flashlight or a gift for a SW Geek I would definitely suggest them!

M3wThr33

quality posts: 8 Private Messages M3wThr33

All we need is a bathrobe being sold on the Home tab and you'd have a Jedi kit for the day.

Loeb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Loeb

If you have Amazon Prime, you can get the Anakin Skywalker or Darth Maul ones for about the same price, but a lot faster. The Yoda one ships fast, but the Amazon price is about double.

cunrhino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cunrhino

There should be a one of each button!

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

Hey woot! purchasing department! Get us some of the Doctor Who ones and I'll be really happy!

inod3

quality posts: 6 Private Messages inod3
ThunderThighs wrote:This video from the Features tab will give you an idea of their size:

Wow, looks like it's very easy to kill yourself with the red.

beck12

quality posts: 41 Private Messages beck12
theguruguys wrote:Hey woot! purchasing department! Get us some of the Doctor Who ones and I'll be really happy!

!!!

spending my kid's college funds one woot off at a time

lboban

quality posts: 12 Private Messages lboban

I bought these for Christmas, and they are really cool. The Darth Maul one (the double sided one)is so big it was shipped in its own box!

These are an excellent last minute gift for any Star Wars loving household.

WootNDaddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WootNDaddy

I may have missed the obvious, which would be nothing new for me- will these arrive for Christmas? 2012?

skerz001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages skerz001

It says you can get 2 day shipping on the home page but when you choose that option it says it is not available. Aaaarrgh! I hope I get these by Christmas Woot!!! I wanted these for stocking stuffers! Please ship ASAP!!!

TCayer

quality posts: 9 Private Messages TCayer
skerz001 wrote:It says you can get 2 day shipping on the home page but when you choose that option it says it is not available. Aaaarrgh! I hope I get these by Christmas Woot!!! I wanted these for stocking stuffers! Please ship ASAP!!!

I wanted one of each. Two day shipping appeared for me, but was like $27! I think that's a deal breaker for me...

kwaping

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kwaping

"Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say... These things are even better now!"

FishGuts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FishGuts

How do I contact woot? I need to expedite shipping. I accidentally shipped it as standard so it probably won't get here before Christmas will it? I wanted to increase the shipping.

skerz001

quality posts: 2 Private Messages skerz001

2 day.shipping did appear for me. I chose it, it processed, showed me the new price and then kicked me out and said it was not available for this item???

alanhwoot

quality posts: 38 Private Messages alanhwoot

Apparently the 2 day shipping is only to certain areas. Contact support@woot.com with info on your order to see if they can help.

These usually sell out, so grab one if you want one.

[mod: fixed the email address for you]

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
FishGuts wrote:How do I contact woot? I need to expedite shipping. I accidentally shipped it as standard so it probably won't get here before Christmas will it? I wanted to increase the shipping.

support@woot.com is your friend! Please indicate clearly you would like to throw more money at shipping and while I can't promise anything, they may be able to assist.

I'm just hanging out, really.

inkycatz

skerz001 wrote:2 day.shipping did appear for me. I chose it, it processed, showed me the new price and then kicked me out and said it was not available for this item???

Totally sorry about this, but this may help: Our system checks with the FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse nearest you and if it can't fulfill it in time, it won't process expedited shipping.

emurray

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emurray

I bought three of the Anakin flashlights last time these were offered (early Nov) and they have been a huge hit with my three preschool boys. They make a "whoosh" sound when they are turned on and off and hum the whole time they are on.

One did break last night after a freak fall from a great height, but overall they have been a great purchase.

cyren2132

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyren2132

Bought one of these during the last woot off. The lightsaber hum sounds more like a helicopter, and the light only stays on for about 30 seconds at a time.

Very disappointing, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Glasseater

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Glasseater

Hmm i ordered one of these last night, and the little shipping tag on it said "standard it by xmas"

I wake up today and now it says "rush it for Xmas"

Am i going to be able to get this by Xmas?

inkycatz

Glasseater wrote:Hmm i ordered one of these last night, and the little shipping tag on it said "standard it by xmas"

I wake up today and now it says "rush it for Xmas"

Am i going to be able to get this by Xmas?

That's the fun thing about ordering for holidays - sometimes the tags will change overnight (because if you ordered last night it could be already on the way, but if you order it today, it could be on it's way tomorrow...).

The sum being if you're in doubt, you can totally track your package under stuff you bought, or contact support@woot.com

elandria

quality posts: 5 Private Messages elandria

These are great. I picked up the yoda and darth maul ones last time around. Anakin was sold out before I saw them, so I'm glad they showed up again for us to complete the set. It's a nice surprise to buy something that's pretty cool in theory, only to have it show up at your door and be 10 times better than expected.

DeliriumTremens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeliriumTremens

I ordered these last time. I'd love to tell you how awesome (or not awesome) they are. But I can't because they never arrived. Never even got shipped.

I've been trying to get my replacements (or a refund) for awhile now. Seems a woot off prevents them from handling any order issues, even if they predate the woot off. And now, because the item is for sale again today, they are unable to my process my replacement or refund.

Awesome guys. Really awesome.

109 woots and counting...

zcbmarne

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zcbmarne

If these were sonic screwdrivers, I'd so be in for 3. Lightsabers...not so much.

tadaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tadaa

so....how long will one of these lightsabers take to get to Olympia, WA?

tadaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tadaa
skerz001 wrote:It says you can get 2 day shipping on the home page but when you choose that option it says it is not available. Aaaarrgh! I hope I get these by Christmas Woot!!! I wanted these for stocking stuffers! Please ship ASAP!!!

Me too!

Afessler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Afessler

If these are flashlights....how many lumens?

Or could I easily replace the lights myself?

wickie7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wickie7

I'm trying to order one DM and one Anakin. It won't let me order them both. What's up with that. The deal says limit 3 but I"m only wanting to order 2.

mulberry59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mulberry59

I don't get all the rave reviews? I thought the light would shoot a beam, (my bad, and I hadn't seen that video) but I could have at least used it for a flashlight. Unfortunately, the light is too weak and it turns off almost as soon as you turn it on making it pretty useless as a functioning flashlight. Not to mention no turn off option for the sound effects. I Wish it had said age 3, instead of ages 3+.

mg7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mg7

Only received two instead of the three I ordered and was charged for. Bad form woot. If that Darth Maul flashlight isn't under my tree you've really screwed Christmas for one of my three boys.
Also no customer service rep to speak to? This really really makes me annoyed.

inkycatz

mg7 wrote:Only received two instead of the three I ordered and was charged for. Bad form woot. If that Darth Maul flashlight isn't under my tree you've really screwed Christmas for one of my three boys.
Also no customer service rep to speak to? This really really makes me annoyed.

support@woot.com should be able to sort any missing product you may have here - if you ordered three of the same product at the same time, chances are there might be something wacky happening. Or it might be arriving separately.

If you ordered three flashlights of different styles, and only one has not arrived yet, it might be arriving separately.

The long winded summary here is: support@woot would love to help you find out what's up and remedy this situation!

mg7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mg7
inkycatz wrote:support@woot.com should be able to sort any missing product you may have here - if you ordered three of the same product at the same time, chances are there might be something wacky happening. Or it might be arriving separately.

If you ordered three flashlights of different styles, and only one has not arrived yet, it might be arriving separately.

The long winded summary here is: support@woot would love to help you find out what's up and remedy this situation!

The less than helpful response from the woot service said we sent it to you. No you didn't. Two in the box, charged for three. No you didn't.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mg7 wrote:The less than helpful response from the woot service said we sent it to you. No you didn't. Two in the box, charged for three. No you didn't.

I see two tracking numbers for this order. One was delivered on 12/19 (UPS); the other on 12/20 (USPS).

Feel free to PM me if you need more information.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pairomedics25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pairomedics25
theguruguys wrote:Hey woot! purchasing department! Get us some of the Doctor Who ones and I'll be really happy!

That would be epic. DO IT!!!

inkycatz

pairomedics25 wrote:That would be epic. DO IT!!!

BEST DAY EVER.