WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Ryan's Room Wooden Toys

Wood. It's excellent for kindling, weaponry, and construction... but it's even better for toys. Though if I'm being honest, the best thing about wooden toys is that they can quickly be repurposed into vampire killing weapons if the need arises. You can never be too careful.

Quality Posts

• (1:25 PM, 12/14/2012) dcigary lets you know about the USA map.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I never thought of using toys as weapons but I dig these are rougher times than I grew up in. What set strikes your fancy?

We've also gotten specs added on the dollhouse - keep in mind the furniture sets are specifically made for this dollhouse.

I'm just hanging out, really.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

I think the Bag o' Blocks is probably more fun than the Bag o' Glass...

------------------
I Bet on Sky

traquy

quality posts: 54 Private Messages traquy

I can comment on the dollhouse and room sets. My husband bought me this exact bedroom set (dresser, side tables, lamps and all) last Christmas to put under the tree as a "promise" of going shopping for a real one. It is a very sturdy, good quality dollhouse bed set. My daughter uses it now with her toys, and I have my real one. If she did not already have a dollhouse I would be very tempted by this set. It would be spendy, but definitely hand-me-down quality that will endure through grandkids. It is also unfinished wood you could easiy make into a fun project and paint as you want.

Also question for the Woot staff it shows the lower level add-on in the picture of the house but I get the feeling you don't actually get that in this package, you might want to make that more obvious so people don't flip out when it comes without it.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
traquy wrote:I can comment on the dollhouse and room sets. My husband bought me this exact bedroom set (dresser, side tables, lamps and all) last Christmas to put under the tree as a "promise" of going shopping for a real one. It is a very sturdy, good quality dollhouse bed set. My daughter uses it now with her toys, and I have my real one. If she did not already have a dollhouse I would be very tempted by this set. It would be spendy, but definitely hand-me-down quality that will endure through grandkids. It is also unfinished wood you could easiy make into a fun project and paint as you want.

Also question for the Woot staff it shows the lower level add-on in the picture of the house but I get the feeling you don't actually get that in this package, you might want to make that more obvious so people don't flip out when it comes without it.

What a sweet gift. What size dolls does your daughter use in the house?

Also good feedback, thanks.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary

We have the USA map for our son, and I believe we got it as a gift. It works great and he really enjoys it, but when they're not playing with it you might want to put all the states in a gallon ziplock bag, as they don't stay in at all. We're still missing California and the Great Lakes in the house somewhere...

susiewoots

quality posts: 16 Private Messages susiewoots

What comes with the dollhouse? You have two different pictures and the description isn't very clear. I almost jumped the gun and got excited about the huge 3-story dollhouse in the picture until I read the description woot-staff. Thunderthighs maybe you can get them to clear that up?

People go nuts for dollhouses at Christmas time, and with my years shopping at woot, normally you guys are pretty clear on the description. We don't want any psycho parents mad over this one.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

susiewoots wrote:What comes with the dollhouse? You have two different pictures and the description isn't very clear. I almost jumped the gun and got excited about the huge 3-story dollhouse in the picture until I read the description woot-staff. Thunderthighs maybe you can get them to clear that up?

People go nuts for dollhouses at Christmas time, and with my years shopping at woot, normally you guys are pretty clear on the description. We don't want any psycho parents mad over this one.

The sale should ONLY include the dollhouse itself and no extra accessories/dolls/furniture.
The dollhouse being sold is ONLY two stories as well.

The image is just showing the various types of toys that can be played along with the dollhouse.

Usually if any alternative pieces are included in the sale they're added to the Specs page listed under "In the Box:".

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator

sccrkeepr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages sccrkeepr

Lace em up dragon is 12.99 On amazon and free shipping if you have prime.

http://www.amazon.com/Ryans-Room-Wooden-Toys-Dragon/dp/B001DGOHQ8