WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Green Toys

If only there was a way for toddlers to make the world a better place. Cute though you may think they are, the fact is they're mostly a screaming, pooping collective nuisance. But Green Toys is here to save the day, with environmentally friendly toys to shut 'em up and protect Mother Earth in the doing. Go Green.
Green Toys official site



Quality Posts


inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

I've eyed these toys in local stores for a while. They strike me as well made and durable. Please convince this wavering honorary aunt that now is the time to buy!

I'm just hanging out, really.

miken927


quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

The mini fastback set was part of a recent product recall. Do you know if these are post-recall models?

BTW, all these toys are made in the USA!!


------------------
I Bet on Sky

ssand23


quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23

We have a bunch of these Green Toys here from the tugboat to the recycling truck to the dump truck. They are super sturdy and have held up amazingly well since my 2 year old received them last Christmas. He has used the tug boat in every bath he's taken since then & it's one of the only bath toys that didn't get all mildew & gross. It floats great but it also scoops up water so I can use it to wash his hair with and make it more fun. I'd definitely recommend them.

lstaff


quality posts: 196 Private Messages lstaff

BUY!!!!BUY!!!!!

(There, is that convincing enough?)

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 499 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

miken927 wrote:The mini fastback set was part of a recent product recall. Do you know if these are post-recall models?

BTW, all these toys are made in the USA!!



Thanks for the info. We're checking now. We've removed it from sale until we are certain they are safe. Thanks again for bringing that to our attention.

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
lstaff wrote:BUY!!!!BUY!!!!!

(There, is that convincing enough?)



Almost! I mean, the kid I have in mind already has a present...

I'm just hanging out, really.

schwartzathon


quality posts: 1 Private Messages schwartzathon

My son got the stacking cups and would take them everywhere as an infant. Drool-proof and so far unbreakable, I would definitely recommend them.

egadog


quality posts: 3 Private Messages egadog

Thanks woot (and subsequent positive comments) on this brand. Got me to buy a bunch of it from your parent company - sorry, they have a cool airplane and submarine that are not in this deal.

ssand23


quality posts: 16 Private Messages ssand23
egadog wrote:Thanks woot (and subsequent positive comments) on this brand. Got me to buy a bunch of it from your parent company - sorry, they have a cool airplane and submarine that isn't in this deal.



Yes! I've been wanting to get the seaplane and the submarine!

eatsmnms


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eatsmnms

Can someone at Woot! please verify the dimensions of the flatbed truck? I am trying to figure out how large it is. I checked the company website and it says the same thing as the Woot description, but the toy is obviously more than an inch in length. Maybe a foot?

Fountain3586


quality posts: 32 Private Messages Fountain3586

When my daughter was born 20 months ago, I bought her the stacking sets and she loves them. The girly one has numbers on the bottoms of the cups. They are made VERY VERY well. Very impressive quality for the price. Plus, they are considered green, which is always NICE. Oh and I bought her the pink car for $9.00 at Whole Foods last week. Sad to see that I would have saved a little bit of money here, but meh... I'll just get more. ;-)

Favorite Woots: The First Years miSwivel Feeding Chair, Kiddy Sport’n Move Stroller, Sacs of Life Insulator 4 Reusable Shopping Bags, Daiwa Golf Bag, Energizer Light on Demand Twin Light Center, Ooma Telo ViIP Home Phone System, and a Stainless Steel Designer 6 Ounce Flask.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 138 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

eatsmnms wrote:Can someone at Woot! please verify the dimensions of the flatbed truck? I am trying to figure out how large it is. I checked the company website and it says the same thing as the Woot description, but the toy is obviously more than an inch in length. Maybe a foot?



Sorry for the wait, according to staff members, the length should be aprox. 10 to 10.5 inches.

The specifications should be updated soon. Thanks for pointing it out!!!

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

bradywill


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradywill

My son's had the tugboat for 2 years. He's now 4 and it is still part of every bath time. Great toy.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 499 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff


Update on the Mini Fastback Set

We contacted Green Toys directly and were assured that the Mini Fastbsck Sets we had were not part of the recall. However, they were unable to provide us with a copy of the CPSC authorization in time to resume the sale for this item.  We take any safety issue very seriously and require this proof.  

If you placed an order for this set, your order will be canceled and your money refunded.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  

samiratou


quality posts: 1 Private Messages samiratou

I have the tugboat and the dump truck, and a dishes playset. They are nice and durable and well-made.

However, if you have Prime shipping through Amazon, the prices here aren't that great with the $5 shipping. If you're on free shipping for the day, though, good deal!

runnerfrog13


quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
ThunderThighs wrote:Update on the Mini Fastback Set

We contacted Green Toys directly and were assured that the Mini Fastbsck Sets we had were not part of the recall. However, they were unable to provide us with a copy of the CPSC authorization in time to resume the sale for this item.  We take any safety issue very seriously and require this proof.  

If you placed an order for this set, your order will be canceled and your money refunded.  We apologize for the inconvenience.


This makes me sad, because I really wanted those little cars for my toddler!

jennyland


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland
runnerfrog13 wrote:This makes me sad, because I really wanted those little cars for my toddler!



I'm glad that Woot is being so responsible for the items they sell. If you really want them for your bebe, you can always purchase them directly from the vendor.

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

jennyland


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jennyland

My husband is a volunteer fire fighter and our 1-1/2 year old son will ADORE the fire truck from Santa. Thanks, Woot!

148 and counting: 64 Woots (inc. 8 Bundles of Clones), 25 Wines, 15 Shirts, 7 Sellouts, 32 Kids, 5 Homes
May the Crap be ever in your favor.

runnerfrog13


quality posts: 10 Private Messages runnerfrog13
jennyland wrote:I'm glad that Woot is being so responsible for the items they sell. If you really want them for your bebe, you can always purchase them directly from the vendor.


Yes, I do appreciate woot being careful on these matters, I just hoped the paperwork would have come in time

jlmarr1622


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlmarr1622

Nice quality toys. We bought the red car - at full price - while on vacation and might have bought the pink car just now, but darn , it's sold out. Will check again for birthday gifting time.