WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: I usually spend _____ on any one article of clothing for my kid.
  • 46.3% - Under $10 606
  • 42.1% - $10-$20 551
  • 7.8% - $20-$30 102
  • 3.9% - $30+ 51
1310 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

I pass stuff around with family and friends, and buy stuff on sale. They grow out of stuff within months, it's not worth the money.

OhMeadhbh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OhMeadhbh

weird. just realized i buy all my stuff at the thrift store, but all my kid's stuff @ a name brand outlet. i'd love to say i'm sacrificing for my children, but i think it's more like i'm living my life through my kids' purchases. how middle class is that?

pdvc19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pdvc19

Wow, this poll really shows the age differences in the Woot parents. My kids are tweens and teenagers, so to spend less than $30 on a pair of jeans is almost impossible!

Try to find some under armour or other sporting goods apparel for under $30, and you'd really be in for a long search.

Don't even get me started about shoes!!! Yikes!

ladyloerya

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ladyloerya

I chose $20-$30 but the answer for me depends on the kid. The teenager can have clothes in that price range rather often (as needed, of course) but the TODDLER can mostly have under $20 - the cheaper the better. She will likely outgrow or stain anything up long before it wears out so money is spared on her clothing.

toralhin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toralhin

Pretty sure most people are trolling answer 1.