0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 3008 Private Messages lichme

jenniferp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenniferp

I bought this for my daughters Birthday and she loves it.

krazye

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krazye

A coworker bought the lapdesk with the light recently for her daughter and she complained that the light got in the way and wasn't removable. This one (sans light) seems like the better option for kids.

--
Krazy E

alpayton

quality posts: 15 Private Messages alpayton

I just ordered one of these for my daughter. She is always using clipboards for doing homework and drawing. This seems like a more comfortable alternative that she will really like!

ladylyssiah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ladylyssiah

It is neat, but I have seen this several times the last 3 woot-offs.
Seems to be really expensive item, diapers, baby toy, this or glow sticks, rinse and repeat lately.
I keep watching hoping for some neat art kits or games for my daughter(11).

byrdvt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages byrdvt

I bought one of these in a previous wootoff for my daughter for Christmas. I wish they had one for boys too....

quagmire95

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quagmire95

Shortly after my daughter opened this as a Christmas gift, the embedded pen holder (which I now call Pandora's box) broke off setting free the 400 million little Styrofoam pellets. The amazing thing about those little bastards is that they are statically attracted to EVERYTHING yet repel each other, so within a matter of minutes the entire house was covered with an even distribution of small white beads. My daughter seemed to think it was WAY cool, so in terms of product satisfaction I would strongly recommend this item. If an indoor white Christmas isn't your thing, however, I would stay FAR away from this.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

quagmire95 wrote:Shortly after my daughter opened this as a Christmas gift, the embedded pen holder (which I now call Pandora's box) broke off setting free the 400 million little Styrofoam pellets. The amazing thing about those little bastards is that they are statically attracted to EVERYTHING yet repel each other, so within a matter of minutes the entire house was covered with an even distribution of small white beads. My daughter seemed to think it was WAY cool, so in terms of product satisfaction I would strongly recommend this item. If an indoor white Christmas isn't your thing, however, I would stay FAR away from this.

Oh dear. Sorry about the indoor winter wonderland. Be sure to email support@woot.com for some options. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders