WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Tents, Tunnels, & Bed Toppers

Being outside is cool and all, but sometimes you just have to crawl inside of something. I know how powerful this impulse can be, so it's a good thing we've found some ways to channel it positively. I only wish I'd know about these castles, trains, and tents three weeks ago when I burrowed into that Jersey Pike drainage ditch...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

So let's talk about those tunnels! Sturdy? Good for cats?

I'm just hanging out, really.

llamallamaduck

quality posts: 3 Private Messages llamallamaduck
inkycatz wrote:So let's talk about those tunnels! Sturdy? Good for cats?

My kitties are too afraid to go through the tunnels, but they love to play in the tents!

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

oooo my - so many to choose from!!!! Not that we really need more Playhut, but my middle child loves both Thomas and Lightening McQueen!!!

I still have pieces from when my 13 year old was 3 - and the 13 & 3 year old love to play with it all together. There are tents & tunnels going all over my downstairs rec room.

Then when they are done, it all folds flat and is easily stored. LOVE IT!!!

clarkbhm

quality posts: 19 Private Messages clarkbhm

I can't tell if any of these bed toppers would work with a low-rise loft bed. A little help?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

clarkbhm wrote:I can't tell if any of these bed toppers would work with a low-rise loft bed. A little help?

My son had a low-rise loft bed. My concern would be that the entrance to the tent may not be where the ladder is located. For example, my son's had the ladder built into the end (foot board) and many of these have a side entrance/exit.

Other than that, you'd have to look at the height in the specs and measure from the top of the mattress for fit.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

betsclass

quality posts: 0 Private Messages betsclass

these tents are $17.99 today on 1saleaday.com

jkondor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkondor

do you have the "Be Amazing " build a fort on this sight and how do I shop

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jkondor wrote:do you have the "Be Amazing " build a fort on this sight and how do I shop

It doesn't look like we're selling the "Be Amazing" set here, but here is the link to the list of tents and tunnels for sale:
Tents, Tunnels and Bed Toppers

Sincerely,
Forum Moderator