WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

National Geographic Science Kits

Fun. Education. Mortal enemies. But, much like Batman and the Joker, every once in a blue moon they team up to take on a greater foe. This is one of those times. For the purposes of this metaphor, the greater foe is ... let's say boredom. And Bat-fun and Edu-Joker (go with it) are here to save the day!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

We're doing science and we're still alive! How well do these kits educate?

I'm just hanging out, really.

gothicchic21

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gothicchic21

Just got the volcano for $12.99 on Amazon with free shipping! I usually just pour stuff into a cup and my toddler watches it go everywhere. I think this will be even more visually appealing to her! Maybe I will take it in to her pre-school also, if they let me!

jeeperwoot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jeeperwoot

keep looking at those shoe lights for some reason. Also, nice to see Operation lives on in another game.

dawkdd756

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawkdd756

I can vouch for the operation like game- kids have played with it for 5+ years. Check other sites for prices though-- Amazon is selling the globe for $9, prime shipping.

gotspunk1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gotspunk1

Thanks for the info!

sweetconcorde

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sweetconcorde
gothicchic21 wrote:Just got the volcano for $12.99 on Amazon with free shipping! I usually just pour stuff into a cup and my toddler watches it go everywhere. I think this will be even more visually appealing to her! Maybe I will take it in to her pre-school also, if they let me!

We put baking soda on a sheet and use a cup of vinegar with food coloring and an eye dropper. Mini volcanoes (and a good twenty minutes of peace).

rudonnamcdonald

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rudonnamcdonald

I hope this event returns!! Great gifts for a houseful of kids and fun loving adults!